India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

hi dear all, Majority of people is in favor of annaji's political party as a new alternative for indian politics, .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: NEW DELHI
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up go steady go clean

hi dear all,

Majority of people is in favor of annaji's political party as a new alternative for indian politics, we appreciate this move but one thing should be kept in mind that is to becoming a political party they should have their own manifesto and by default their own agenda the purpose of making the party.
Today we most of us would have listen the words of sh. kejriwal, he was asking about the guidance from people don't you think we are standing at the same pitch where sh. kejriwal is looking at himself, so the picture is clear if u want to go for big hunt you have to be precise as much as it is needed to be, because if u r going for hunt without armour what heat and blues may you face everybody is well aware.Thus it is an appeal to all team anna's member that go bluntly but with clairvoyance with your own political agenda. As we all know that the alto of this movement won't have reached to the every nook of india as most of the part of the india is still unaware that what this revolution is meant for, its gonna be big challenge for the party to make them aware and earning their confidence by knowing their local and basic needs.

DILIP SHARMA, SWARAAJ
08-04-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Focus - Instead of contesting all the seats, focus all leaders on a single state or a single city. You can concentrate on the people's problems and provide exact solutions that meets their needs. You can gain complete control on the affairs of the state and that is a much better position to be in to show the difference. Choose a state where major political parties have a weak base and the development has severely lagged behind.

Pre-poll Manifesto - There is no 'manifesto' but there are Goals and Objectives. These are created at every ward level or gram sabha level in consultation with local representatives and the issues are noted, solutions are obtained by experts. The goals and objectives for the constituency and its wards are listed on an annual basis and this document is published before the elections.

Issue of tickets – Beyond the essential clean character, the candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in solving people’s problems, have a transformational vision and a mission for the constituency, showcase a plan on how the vision will be achieved with concrete annual targets. Have a representative in every ward who can help him achieve the vision for the constituency. It is the candidate and his team that will be presented to people of the constituency.

Reissue of tickets - Every candidate has to perform and meet the goals and objectives to be reissued the tickets. There is an assessment committee which would obtain votes to measure citizens opinion on candidates performance.

Campaign – Campaign by doing and not just by talking, let us clean the streets, fix the garbage, fix the lights, fill the potholes, involve people to join in at every ward level. This is a party for you and me and we need to participate to make a change is the message. IAC has excellently used mobile, internet mediums and that should be continued till ward level to showcase the vision.

Last edited by jkulkarni; 08-04-2012 at 02:27 AM
08-04-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I m really scared of the decision of Team and I really don't know how to react on this...

Bcoz the mass which is coming to Delhi is either frm Cities or literate people frm Villages. And people who belong to villages are the real "King Maker" in the Elections every time and parties too target them during elections.

Anna's movement really ROCKED the people of Cities who are aware and touched to a very small number of people of Villages. Still after The Very Big Movement against Corruption Most of the Villages are untouched of the movement yet. And there are People in a large number who takes ₹ 100 or take a bottle of Daru and cast their votes and certainly they change the results... I belong to one the village that's why I can say this without a second thought. To explain these people is definitely not a piece of cake.

I don't know how can u awake a labor who wakes up at 9 o'clock and goes to his work, works entire day earns 100 ₹ gives 50 ₹ to his family and rest 50₹ spends on Liquor, he even doesn't know or doesn't care what is Election , what is Panch, Sarpanch, Sarkar, Vidhansabha, Loksabha, Vidhansabha....
Still they will 100% cast their votes in the elections and certainly becomes the KingMaker.....

Who are Software Engineers (in South India Specially) sits on AC enjoys the all the facilities have the only dream of going to US or UK really doesn't care about the politics or Anna or Arvind. I have faced if u even talk about this to these people they will start joking or laugh very high.....

I mentioned these two situations bcoz I belong to both. May who came to Jantar Mantar or in RamLeela too were Engineers, Doctors, CA, or frm many other fields is a very very very less amount as compare to whole country.

I may be being very Negative but "if u r making a building then u shouldn't forget Destruction of Earthquake". Hope u understand what I want to say...
Bcoz u do need to think for this also....

I also appreciate revolution u have taken in ur hands and I do have Full Faith in this. I do support whatever way u choose either political or by Fasting....

Jai Hind..... Jai Kranti...
08-04-2012

: Mar 2011
:
Yes, but slowly and intelligently

Yes. In real we don't have leader who are able to raise and resolve public issues.

We are facing many serious issues like corruption, law n order, mismanagement of Govt. organisation but all political parties are just interested in looting our India.

So, it is necessary to increase political option for people.

BUT TWO THING,

WE MUST KEPT IN MIND THAT PRESENTLY VOTING PERCENTAGE IS VERY LOW (ABOUT 25%), SO WE SHOULD WORK HARD TO RAISE VOTING PERCENTAGE AROUND 95% AS WITHOUT IT WE CAN'T ACHIEVE A CORRECT DEMOCRACY.

AND SECOND IS THAT WE SHOULD START OUR POLITICAL INITIATIVE FROM MOST EDUCATED AREA BECAUSE MOST PART OF THE COUNTRY PEOPLE VOTE ON THE BASIS OF CAST AND RELIGION. SO, WE SHOULD HOPE FROM EDUCATED PEOPLE FIRST. AFTER SHOWING EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE, WE CAN ENTER IN WHOLE COUNTRY GRADUALLY

SO, WE SHOULD START SLOWLY AND INTELLIGENTLY
08-04-2012

: Bihar
: 41
:
yes

Our country is today under th grip off power monger bureaucratic system. Top down policy adopted for there own benefate has became dictatorial and corruption ridden. In such case there is need to change the existing inefficient system by a fresh people centered system. In my opinion honest politics is a means to bring the positive social changes.A good politicil system can bring out nation from the grip off multiple problems today we are facing
08-04-2012

: Gurgaon
: 46
:

Team Anna should not join politics. They cannot win and they will only end up taking away some urban educated votes from relatively better candidates (not perfect…e.g. Nitish or Modi) and help continuation of corrupt options like the present formation or worse a third front. Wold be classic case of good intention, terrible outcome.
08-04-2012

: Jul 2012
: KOLKATA
: 32
:

Yes,Team Anna should definitely join politics.
No other option left to vanish corruption from the political system!
We are with you all and will definitely vote you only in the upcoming elections.
Its a really serious matter and I am ready to support Team Anna from all means.
-KUMAR AKSHIT(STUDENT-B.TECH FINALYR)
KOLKATA.
08-04-2012

: Giridih,Jharkhand
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
We must fight

What is there to loose if this experiment fails? At least we tried. But if not trying we are loosing our fight against corruption and this ahankari govt. They don't care what we citizens want,just they want to be somehow in power. So we have only one option to show them the door out of parliament....Team anna should fight at 100 selected seats against ministers and politicians who are corrupt and against Janlokpal and that too for only once under this banner.I hope this will teach good lesson to our corrupt spineless leaders.
IAC party( India against corruption party).

my suggestion is that we should be a power in parliament in the form of 100 mps who should be there by defeating only super corrupt and excess ahankari politicians. Names I guess every one knows.

Believe me,if u file a good candidate against Mr Kapil sibbal,RahulGandhi, Digvijay singh do u think any other party will oppose us? We'l get support from majority of other parties.
We just need to think in this line.

Dr Ritesh Kr Sinha
08-04-2012

:

What is there to loose if this experiment fails? At least we tried. But if not trying we are loosing our fight against corruption and this ahankari govt. They don't care what we citizens want,just they want to be somehow in power. So we have only one option to show them the door out of parliament....Team anna should fight at 100 selected seats against ministers and politicians who are corrupt and against Janlokpal and that too for only once under this banner.I hope this will teach good lesson to our corrupt spineless leaders.

my suggestion is that we should be a power in parliament in the form of 100 mps who should be there by defeating only super corrupt and excess ahankari politicians. Names I guess every one knows.

Believe me,if u file a good candidate against Mr Kapil sibbal,RahulGandhi, Digvijay singh do u think any other party will oppose us? We'l get support from majority of other parties.
08-04-2012

:

What do u say sir?

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0