India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Should team anna jump into politics??

All corrupt leaders should be teached a lesson by sending them to jail & chakki pissing & pissing..........

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Rawatbhata
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

All corrupt leaders should be teached a lesson by sending them to jail & chakki pissing & pissing.....
08-04-2012

: Jaipur
:
Team Anna must enter in politics

No doubt they should enter but with open mind, flexibility and due controls on all in between steps. This political movement could be fight only with public and by following large public opinion, In present situation, money will have minimum roll in fighting election for team Anna , onlyt hing which will matter, is timely selection of right canditates, their acceptibility in mass, and association of all workers as a national movement. every body must take this is in their consideration that if the movement is unsuccessfull it will not only defeat for Team Anna but doors for all of us and coming generation will be closed parmanently for a corruption free India.
08-04-2012

: lucknow u.p
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
We e all will fight.like a team
08-04-2012

: Pune
:
Thumbs up Yes.. Indeed ..

The thought of building a platform to voice People's opinion in the Indian Parliament by forming a political party is impressive and welcomed. The movement by Shri Anna Hazare and his followers has matured and evolved over this period of time and the circumstances demand and justify the step of entering politics to purify the country from the known challenges we have been facing for long.

However, this new political party must also pledge to sacredly follow rightful measures to uphold the prime objective of serving the country and addressing people's issues. No other existing politicians be allowed to form a part of this party, unless their track record is verified/proved AND publicly accepted.

Janhit Inquilab Party would be the Party Name i would like to propose. Let's fight for our right to live..
08-04-2012

: Pune
: 43
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Should team anna jump into politics??

I went through the complete thread and I could see many of us are still not sure about this move, to give a political alternative to the country.
But I respect everyone and their comment. I respect them, as they are aware of the present scenario and want change.
Even I was against the thought of creating a new party. How can you guarantee that they will not become corrupt with time, after all they are a part of the same society

Then I heard Arvind. "Decentralization of Power' is what he emphasized. There will be no high command. Well, that makes sense.
For some reason I always had trust in this movement. A true leader can turn impossible to possible. I don't know if we see another Anna in future.

This movement would never have taken this path, if the basic demands would have been fulfilled. And I'm sure everyone must have realized that the people in power will never want this happen.
An agitation to some level is acceptable but you can't keep on doing it. You have your family and personal life to think about.

Just a simple question to everyone. How many of you were there, every time a movement like this happened? Once or twice is fine but not for life long. Please be practical. Is it really feasible?

We were in search of a true leader. We always wanted a change. A change in the system. We never had an alternative when we go to vote.

Now the time has come. I don't know if this is going to be successful. Only time can decide. But I can't see my money paid in tax go into the pockets of these corrupt people. I don't want to pay bribe and make these people rich and continue doing this forever. Please don't hesitate. Be a part of this change. At least secure the future of the generations to come.

If there's a will, there's a way.....
All the best comrades..
08-04-2012

: Delhi
: 53
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

ANNA & TEAM ANNA should never join the politics, Of course, They can give an alternate by forming a New Political Party for New Honest,Educated and loyal People who can be trained as per goal of ANNA & Team ANNA.Their should be very clear ethics and dynamics for those common people who would Join the political war under this new Banner. The name of Party could be like ... Reformation of Dirty Politics, Sampurna swaraj Sena, etc.
08-04-2012

: lucknow u.p
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

dear sir i agree with u bt untill anna comes into politics no one can guide the good people the party of anna will not be like other parties which use to fight in themselves only. anna s party will fight for the lokpallbill and i have a trust that if we also join them we can bring the change in this worst politics.

thanking u
karn
08-04-2012

: city
: 52
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna Hazare shoul make a good team and join politics to save and change our country. All the leaders are now got corrupted in one form or other. some will ask for gurantee of Anna team but I think we have no time to ask for this question just as we don't ask a doctor if he gurantee us to cure when we are ill or ask a shopkeeper to gurantee his food as full of nutrition when we are hungry. So don't hesitate to support Anna Hazare in his journey to free india from corruption
08-04-2012

: Chennai
: 47
:
Anna Team Should not Join the Politics

In my opinion Anna Team should not join the politics. Entire focus from core issue (Lokpal bill & independance of CBI) will shift towards winning 2014 elections. Anna Team does not have much experience in politics & counting on the no of people attending their meetings. We are not sure whether same public will vote for them?

Anna team should create a big cader across the country like RSS before making a new party. RSS did this in form of Jan Sangh which is called BJP now.

Politics does not stop at fighting against corruption but Parliament & government are responsible for smooth opertations of country, economical growth, Safety, Poverty, foreign policy etc. These things can be managed only with proper team who has rich experiance to handle the country.

I am not confident whether Team Anna will be able to handle all these issues because Mr. Arvind Kejriwal told that he will not go for election in case if Govt passes the Jan Lokpal bill. This particular message gives me confusion that what will happen to country in case if Team Anna wins with full majority & succesfully pass this bill; will they resign from politics & request for re election or they are willing to give leadership on all the issues standing in front of India.

I will be happy if Mr. Kejriwal can reply to my questions & worries.
08-04-2012

: Malegaon
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes !!!! its the last option ! I personally dont think any party can bring JanLokpal. Its Do or Die so lets do it atleast will not have regret that we did not fight.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0