India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Anna movement totally exposed all politicians as they are same Viz. currupt,Anna must not leave tha nation free,this is right .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Jaipur
: 51
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna movement totally exposed all politicians as they are same Viz. currupt,Anna must not leave tha nation free,this is right time to take lead otherwise nation will not spare you and your team.I am Advocate this is free advice.

Sachidanand yadav
Jaipur
08-03-2012

: Vaishali,Ghaziabad
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
People's fight to take india where it deserve to

Anna should definitily come to active politics & take india where it deserve to be.India could have been a world power if the rule had been transferred to the right people in 1947.No doubt that there had been excellent leaders at that time like Mahatma Ghandhi but he along with many others did'nt take any post in government & thus the secondclass leaders which was a mixed lot of good , country loving,currupt & dishonest & selfish people formed the government.As the time passed honest & good leaders got sidelined & currupt & criminals got hold of it.
The mistake done by Mahatma gandhi should now be corrected by this generation Gandhi
One thing which is most important that the new party /movement should take all the minorities /SC/ST in confidence that they actually have a great chance to get away from being used to win elections and live to work hard to enable our children live a life as good as American, British , French , Japanesh ,chinese , Koreans are living.All these countries have reached this level only by hard & honest work.
08-03-2012

: London
: 41
:
Thumbs up Join the Politics

Yes sir,

Please join the politics.. we fed up with all these corrupt politicians... Its getting hard to live in india anymore cos of all this bribery culture.. young people are leaving india to find a better life abroad.. I myself based in UK from last 6 years.. I really miss india and my family but it seems impossible to come back and live there.. we have caliber to show world what we can do.. we have money but still people are starving...cos of these corruption we are not performing at our best.. take example of Olympic.. corruption are everywhere.. only Favour works in India...

Please change this culture.. show us new definition of politics, which works for people, which works for country which makes all indian proud....

Look luck for all your future actions.. we are with you sir..

Taruna Narang
London
08-03-2012

: Faridabad
: 44
:

Surely. In this country, now politices has become a stumling block in the way of progress. Beacuse the people who are in power not concerned about the commen man. They take no pressure of our slient and peaceful protects. Now the time has come to get into this and romove all dirt from the system.
AND sticktly speaking, there is no other option left now. If we want to see out 'BHART MATA' happy & prosper then we will have to change the systems by bringing clean and honest people in government. Right now people have left with no alternate, so the only option is to form a new party and give the responsibity of this nation in the hand of these true reprentative of commen man.
08-03-2012

: Rajasthan
: 38
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
why no to election

Jab hamare pas vote karne ke liye right candidate nahi hai or aise me team anna right candidate utarati hai to kharabi kya hai isme shart hai ki vo corruption ke liya zero tolerance rakhenge
.some suggestion
1.police verification before making a member should be must
2. no tainted member will be accepted , zero tolerance to corruption
3.Every member has to produce his assets staement and ITR which will be reviewed every year
4.Hope we will make a government and if any of our minister found corrupt our party wont back him him and intiate an immidiate inquiry on him and recover all loss from him
5.Contest in 2014 polls only from all Urban seats because in rural, still the ideas like loan waiver, free bees, free liquor works....definitely we will win all seats
6.powerful lokpal bill,right to recall, option of none of these in ballot or EVM
08-03-2012

: chhindwara M.P.
: 46
:

First of a big salute to annaji, arvindji and core team,
I would like to say that team anna should jump into politics but my suggestion is-
1. All the candidates should be well Qualified Minimum Post Graduates.
2. The candidates should be age bound and they should not be more than 60-65
(the other senior citizens should be there for their experienced suggestions but not implementation)
3. Any candidate having any criminal record should not be entertained as the other political parties are entertaining the criminal peoples

today our country needs the change in the whole system and 1 lokpal bill is not enough, the whole system is required to be changed, we really need to change other constitutions for the betterment of the country.
for which some new face, new caliber with fresh energy and hot blood is required so they should go for it.

WITH GOOD PLANING THEY SHOULD PROCEED.

my best wishes
08-03-2012

: Haridwar
: 42
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friends,

Team Anna should not go in politics, they can make an agreement with some other nationalist party for their support, who are ready to make Jan Lokpal, Right to reject & right to recall.
08-03-2012

: Faridabad, Haryana
:

Yes, Team Anna should create a party and its name should be "Nav Kranti/Jan Kranti". There are lots of agenda where we need strong government that can take action. They can not be done with fast and protest every time. You can not clean the mud from outside, you have to enter in to remove it completely. I say:

1. Procedure for selecting the candidates: Anna party should ask people to send their nominations as a candidate for each constituency with Rs 1000/- fee along with the form. They should set some certain perimeters and those people meet them they can only apply as candidate. You must take the written test and interview and the select the candidates from each constituency. The candidate you will select, will stand and fight on your behalf and he will not spend and single rupee in election. The total money you will get from people i.e. 1000 from each guy, from it your party will bear the total expense of election. You must need to clear that agenda to people before election. By this new generation will have confidence and they will come in front that they are getting chance to run their country without any expense in election.

2. Citizen charter: you will create citizen charter for employees but it is not going to work because we are the people who encourage them to do wrong task for our profit. I am sure you will win and I want you to set some complaint centers in each distt. where any people can go and lodge his complaint in any way, by post, by email or internet. And that department should lead by Crime Investigation Bureau and its head should be chief minister of the state. They must have also time line to sort the cases with in it. Each people can file the complaint there against any government person either it is police, politician or any other employee.

3. Character of candidate. If people are not happy with the character of the candidate they can file their complaints in the way I said above.

4. Multi party system: Please remove this multi party system.

5. Law: Please make law shorter and stronger and it should be taught in school as well.

There are so many issues where we need to improve more. Thanks for your time and patience.
08-03-2012

: DELHI
: 44
:
Reply: Should team anna jump into politics??

Yes, Anna & Team can jump into politics in long run but at this stage keep running effective Janandolan against Corruption and Inflation without doing hunger strike so need to fight through both the channels Andolan as well as Election
08-03-2012

: Jul 2012
: Gurgaon
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Youngster will help...Only

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0