India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Vande Mataram AnnaJi, I request you not to join politics. It's muddy area and and when you will become part .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Allahabad
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs down Anna..Please do not join politics

Vande Mataram AnnaJi,
I request you not to join politics. It's muddy area and and when you will become part of it you'll find that you have lost your credibility. Even Gandhi had initially opposed Congress taking part in Elections, same was the reason why Motilal Nehru and C.R. Das had to left congress. Then we had a foreign government to oppose but now this is the government that we select and remove. Please try to understand that the problem lies with people and system both. I support you because you tried to change system. Now it's obvious that the Congress/BJP/SP/BSP/TDP...not even a single party will support you because this Lokpal may(or will definitely) put
them behind the bars. Surprisingly we all know it and still vote them to power. It's not because we don't have options, we do have . We did not choose Shailendra kumar in Varansi ,UP elections (DSP who resigned from Police in Varanasi because he was forced to leave Mukhtar Ansari, the criminal politician ) because we are culturally hippocrats. We worship Radha-krishna and kill lovers. We talk about honesty and respect corrupts when they become rich rather than boycotting them. The same will happen to you if you join politics, we respect you but will vote to person of our cast or preferred party.
You should try to awake people rather than entering politics. Gandhi (I don't like him as he was stubborn) was great because he became the biggest mass leader and remember he did not enter politics. Congress was compelled to obey him (1939 Tripuri, 1942 Quit India). Why Gandhi became mass leader because he worked upon making people educated about livelihood, untouchability, thier rights to earn and live with respect, Namak Andolan. He talked too late about full freedom. Please do the same.
Visit villages with Kejrival, visit small Cities (Not metros, they'll get it from Internet)...ask people not to vote party but to candidate. Ask them to ask the leaders "Why my road is not build properly, Why no company is here". Ask them to shout and protest when asked for bribe. Ask them for social boycott of corrupts. Please remmeber it takes centuries for Gandhi to born..all the above are steps that Mohandas took to become Gandhi.
Make people aware not to vote party, when they'll choose independent candidates in one election...Bigger parties will learn lesson from next time. Most importantly, these new MPs will not listen to their high commands. So then we can ask them for electoral reforms. Gandhi had a lot of patience, we too need that. Anna, you will live too long for us and Kejrival is also there. We can change the system if we do not become part of it because system needs people to participate.

Jai Hind

Thanks
Pramod
08-03-2012

: Chennai
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes. I strongly suggest to have a political front by the people for the people. We ordinary citizen will feel a part of political front. I am ready to put some money on monthly basis to support the cause, and I hope millions like me will not hesitate as well.

Please be assured,. money will not be a problem. We just need right people. I"ll feel proud even if 2 people from our movement reach parliament. Move ahead!

Regards,
Rakesh Dhiman
08-03-2012

: Bangalore, Karnataka
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Set up Janlokpal Ltd. company. Please no to politics..

Dear Annaji,
Accept my Pranam.
Please consider my suggestion:
My idea is, instead of setting up a sepearate Political Party, we can set up a Public Compay called -Jan Lokpal Ltd. and monitor all politicians, officers etc with angle of corruption and fight corruption as a 'COMPANY'!!
There will be shareholders for this company and definitely the Politicians, Media houses, Government & Private Officials will have run of their life...
They will no longer have opportunity to blabber on anything with lies, because, we as a COMPANY will be watching them and track their words and assess their honesty and rank their sincerity...
Let us see how long these fat skinned people can ignore us..
My aim is to :GET THE WORK DONE WE WANT FROM THESE VERY POLITICIANS THEMSELVES...
Thanks,
Anand Bharadwaj
08-03-2012

: pune
: 36
:
welcome to parliament

India needs you anna ji........

whole nation is with you..

welcome team anna...we the people of india welcome you for the people of india

It's necessary to join politics but what worries me and many other people is that the Team Anna does not seem to have a very good strategy to achieve its goal.......their views and decisions are always controversial, and often, unexplained.......the team should begin to show some flexibility......or else it won't be able to survive the typhoons of indian politics!
08-03-2012

: Apr 2011
: Pune
: 41
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Why not Anna join Politics

What do a clean political party require in todays date?
1) Strong educated candidates
2) Strong Agenda
3) Party people with clean social image in society
4) Public support
5) And above all fund to create a party

So my answers to all the above questions is Team Anna.
1) All the members team anna are strong candidates, we can hardly find any person who would beat them
2) Yes this team has strong agenda LOKPAL and many more in future.
3) Under the sun no wise person would blame the candidates for their social image
4) Who in the world has not seen the public support for anna. All the crowd who gathered on streets were the common public who is suffering from the day to day political trauma
5) And yes, there is 120 crore of population in india. If out of this 120 crores if we the public who falls into the category of common man constitute 50 crore of this population then even 50 rs per person would help this team with sufficient fund for election
08-03-2012

: Apr 2011
: Pune
: 41
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Why not Anna join Politics

What do a clean political party require in todays date?
1) Strong educated candidates
2) Strong Agenda
3) Party people with clean social image in society
4) Public support
5) And above all fund to create a party

So my answers to all the above questions is Team Anna.
1) All the members team anna are strong candidates, we can hardly find any person who would beat them
2) Yes this team has strong agenda LOKPAL and many more in future.
3) Under the sun no wise person would blame the candidates for their social image
4) Who in the world has not seen the public support for anna. All the crowd who gathered on streets were the common public who is suffering from the day to day political trauma
5) And yes, there is 120 crore of population in india. If out of this 120 crores if we the public who falls into the category of common man constitute 50 crore of this population then even 50 rs per person would help this team with sufficient fund for election
08-03-2012

: new delhi
: 34
:
Thumbs up

I am happy Team Anna is acting so boldly, and unanimously, it is also very sad to find them at the dead-end of this government's incapacity. I have been whole heartedly behind Anna's team and will do so in fiture as well. Even they are foraying into this new field, I hope they do not lose the vision and mass appeal, I will support Team Anna, and Ramdev, and or Modi, afterall, it is time to kick out Congress, leftists, the likes of SP, BSP etc.
08-03-2012

: Mumbai
:

To make laws Team Anna has to enter Politics. Then they can fight against all corrupt ministers.
08-03-2012

: Noida
: 44
:
Red face Should Team Anna join politics.

I dont think, Team Anna should be part of politics.....Reason for my negative opinion is that:

"If Team anna manages to get 50 or 75 MPs (Which is very unlikely) in the 2014 election....They will not be able to change anything. For changing the things or passing the resolution, you need to have number in both the upper and lower house. what ever they are doing is very good....The only thing needs to add is to make bollywood/criceters part of this andolan. Include political parties as well from outside.....But if you are going to contest election, these politician will never support you to make a number. "
08-03-2012

: Jaipur, Rajsthan
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

yes Anna should jump into politics...Arvind Kejriwal should lead this political party.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0