India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Yes this is the only way out, but we need to have strict discipline that we ourselves will not get .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Nagpur
: 55
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes this is the only way out, but we need to have strict discipline that we ourselves will not get polluted by jumping into it
08-03-2012

: Jul 2012
: Pune
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Very good move by Team Anna. I believe that to change the system we should be in the system. There are many issues that needs to be improved in our country. For every issue we cant keep protesting as it would be time consuming and the results would still not be as expected. So all in all its a very good move. I respect Anna and his team a lot & will keep supporting them.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Kanpur U.P
: 64
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

In parliament system until we have representative in Lokshaba & Rajyashabaha we can not force our view pony during act/law making process.
However it is mammoth task to create a party with purely idealistic vision and convey our views and goal for best administration/management of our manpower and natural resources so that even weakest member of society will be benifitted.
Our country has multilingual, multicast and multi religious society to put them togather for purely nation building is a gigantic task however we must be confident a small begining with strong aspiration shall achieve our goal in near future.
08-03-2012

: bhopal
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

people seriously need an alternative political option....and team anna can provide it.today 30 to 40 percent voters dont go for voting... not because they dont want to participate in election process, but because they actually dont have an option to choose. all political parties are same and we are fed up of with the current political system..... we definitely need anna now in the political arena.
08-03-2012

: UP
:

yes
team anna ko politics join karni chahiy kyonki parliament me jakar he kuch improvement ho sakta hai kyonki political leaders kahte hain k hm parliament k against ja rhe hain aur jb aap khud parliament me honge to aapki aavaj parliament k aavaj hogi.....
lakin aapki starting kuch aisy ho taki kuch wrong person ko sabak diya jay pr aur logo k liye avasar bhi rhe taki vo agar honesty chahte hai to unke raste na band ho jay....
sabhi log corrupt nahi hai pr unko party line me bolna padta hai aur group ka bhi un pr asar hai but hr vo person hmara apna hai jisme kuch accha karne k will to hai kam se kam.
Thank you
we are with you...
08-03-2012

: Jan 2012
: jammu
: 46
:

please don't go in politics on our faith because we are technology based karantikare which wants only credit without any shahadt we are those type of people who don't have any time to pole in election we means we all internet user except some of u type
think what i want to say

team anna should and must remain a social non-political outfit - fighting for just causes for the country
08-03-2012

: New Delhi
: 39
:
Thumbs up No option left

It is the last way to combat with curruption.... as the root cause of curruptio lies in politics we need to clean it first.. How can we clean the mud without entering into it..
Secondly : even till today we are not able to involve the people in the movement who heartly want to give their contribution bcos of their unabilty to presence physically...in this way atleast they would be able to utilize their right to Vote.....
08-03-2012

:
Thumbs up High time for a change

Its high time for best people to come together. There are many good politicians in every party, but they are ineffective because of rots around them. I have been thinking of this for long now. Why cannot all good people come together as alternative to the current system. It is a good idea to have some sort of evaluations done before allowing anybody a ticket in the new Anna party, like we have exams for IIT, Civil services.
Evaluations should be carried out by eminent people for each portfolio.
It is also a good idea to invite existing good politicians from each party to join our new party.
08-03-2012

: 39
:
Angry Anna shuold not hold back on JanLokpal

Am actually a big follower of Annaji and Team Anna. I actively participated in Anshan at Balgandharv.
But now I started hating them.

They should hv think this in last December only when they started with 3rd fast.
One should not change stand periodically.
One should be clear in their views.

It was OK till the point they were asking for SIT probe.
But now taking back the stand on Lokpal and forming another party will not work at all.
Even if 10-12 good persons goes into politics, they can’t change system.

You must remember what happened in 1977 after emergency , even though other party got into position for 2-3 years . they still thrown out by Congress and came into power and started looting ppl again.

forming a NGO and forming a Party is different think.
In NGO you can take decision which u think would be good for society and start working.
But in politics, its only the high command who took the decision and the piers follows their way (which will always corrupt.)

Even if they wanted to be in politics , they could do it after having a Jan Lokpal bill ... as coming into power and do something different is very time consuming process.

We have already waited for 42 yrs for this. cant wait more now by following political way.

Let’s see … I am not hoping for anything now.
08-03-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Sanya

Thanks for comment

JAYHIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0