India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

1.good financial track record of last 20-30 years.for youger candidates their parents record should be considered 2.condidates should be amongst .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: LUCKNOW
: 54
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
critaria of selection for election

1.good financial track record of last 20-30 years.for youger candidates their parents record should be considered
2.condidates should be amongst participants of this movement.
3.it should be compulsory for candidates and party officials to inform any possession of property to conpetent authority and public at every occasion.
4.any chagsheeted person should not be a candidate for election.
08-03-2012

: Indore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Team Anna should definitely get into politics. High time. Now India needs a corruption-free minister!!!
08-03-2012

: Mumbai
: 59
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I am 48 years old, an MBA and a professional, based in Mumbai for past 25 years. I have a working experience of about 30 years in different organizations.
I have spent first 10 years of my working life with Indian Air Force, next 10 years working in Mumbai and I have just returned back to India after working abroad for about 10 years.
I am willing to devote my full time for "India Against Corruption" in whatever capacity possible. I think the time has come to take control of our future by getting into active public life. We have been witness to what corrupt and illiterate politicians done to our beloved country. The country needs more educated and learned people to get into politics and this is the only way our country can progress.

Last edited by cpkash; 08-03-2012 at 09:15 AM
08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Rajasthan
: 35
:

according to me team anna ko politics me nahi jana chahiye,yadi aap aisa karte h to ummedwar bhi aap hi banege,aur fir kuch kar nahi payenge,isse achha aap rajniti se door rahkar hi apna aandolan aage badhaye.rajniti ka vikalp media aur kuch corrupt logo ki soch h ,jo jabardasti janta ke jariye aap ki team par thopne ki koshish ki ja rahi h.baaki faisla aapki team aur desh ke bade logon par h.
jai hind jai bharat

best wishes from my side to team anna
08-03-2012

: Gurgaon
:

I think there is a need for revolutiion in India. get ready my friends.. these netas will not let us bring the change that easy. We are still not independent. Jai Hind
08-03-2012

: delhi
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
anna party should jump in politicks

* Today politickes become business ,
in all corner dessicion anna parti jump politicks is correct
1. if anna party win then he diffrent law for peaple .
2. annouce ment of jumping in politicks all party scared & try to
do some constructive work & make law to show that we are Not
against indian citigens
3. in wrost situation if team anna not win , but only involving in electroral
politicks , you will see that a mazer change in all party attitute scaring
for defete in election
so anna team decission to jump in politicks is a great deccision ,
if anna party win or loose election , but its will be a big cause to change
attitute in all political part ( scaring his servival)

harjeet singh
08-03-2012

: India
: 44
:

I strongly support to annas decision to enter into politics . current government and other parties are taking due advantage of our calmness and are using our vote power for their self . when the candidates will be amongst us , i am sure that people will vote to that person instead of gundaas that are now ruling us ...As a annas supporter i have started educating people who are unaware about annas movement from today and urge you people also to atleast gather and educate 100 votes for annas party ....if everyone does this , i am sure that we can see a great future ahead ...consider this as a Freedom Movement .....Jai Hind ...
08-03-2012

: India
: 44
:

I am 48 years old, an MBA and a professional, based in Mumbai for past 25 years. I have a working experience of about 30 years in different organizations.
I have spent first 10 years of my working life with Indian Air Force, next 10 years working in Mumbai and I have just returned back to India after working abroad for about 10 years.
I am willing to devote my full time for "India Against Corruption" in whatever capacity possible. I think the time has come to take control of our future by getting into active public life. We have been witness to what corrupt and illiterate politicians done to our beloved country. The country needs more educated and learned people to get into politics and this is the only way our country can progress.
My dear friend , The best way to devote you for the organisation is to gather as much as possible votes for annas party throgh your contacts ....
08-03-2012

: Mumbai
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes. Give an alternative to vote
08-03-2012

: bhilai c.g
: 32
:
Be the change you want to see in the world....

govt. has not left the people of India with any other choice,they are in no mood of making a strong law against corruption we cannot leave things in the way they already are so its very necessary to come forward and make these people realise that the actual power belongs to the common man..what anna and his team need is immense support from Indians and we all are with them...
this time is not for debate but for action with stability in thought process let's get together n fight back for a great reformation...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0