India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

The real Rahul Gandhi

Friends, We should not waste our time by discussing about Rahul gandhi or Narendra Modi. Please consentrate in corruption. Fight .....

11-09-2011

: Oct 2011
: Rajasthan
: 55
:
: 27 | 0.01 Per Day

Friends,
We should not waste our time by discussing about Rahul gandhi or Narendra Modi. Please consentrate in corruption. Fight anainst that. People who have sympethy on congress can critisise BJP leaders and who have sympethy on BJP can critisise Congress leaders. But we know most of them are corrupte. Then why should we create a conflict between us? Please avoid this.
11-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Hi All,

I agree with JasonMathews's views.

We should focus on corruption and Jan Lokpal Bill. Period.

Ganesan.
11-10-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

Just by saying that we should talk and discuss about corruption, it is not possible to deal with corruption.

As far as Jan Lokpal Bill is concerned, it is purely in the court/hands of GOVT. to make this a Law through Parliament.

For this, we all should try to talk as many people of our area as possible about JAN LOKPAL BILL and also make all to write respective area MPs, MLAs, Councillors, etc. This will create an environment in the favour of Jan Lokpal Bill.

For corruption, we must try to adopt some strict principle as per BHARTIYA NORMS which in case do not allow to accept corrupt practices.
Apart from this, our behavioural acts also send a positive message in a way that no one can raise a QUESTION like "ONE should look at one's on work before talking about Corruption".

This is a common practice with Govt. representatives be it spokepersons or head of a political party which claims having provided us World's most honest PM.

Jai Bharat
11-10-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Yes i agree with jason n we should focus on corrptn right now
JAI HIND
11-11-2011

: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

Only discussion without action will not fruit any result either now or latter.

Like Sh. Nitish kumar, CM of Bihar, many other will come in public to say who are you to dictate us. Interestingly, he was one who really appreciated Jan Lokpal Bill in a meeting with Annaji and Team.

So dear, don't hesitate in actions too with BHARTIYA VALUES and SANSKAARs, this will add strength in our Discussion, Sayings, Workings and Presentations. To eradicate corruption from our system means we wish to create a Beautiful Living and Working Environment in our Bharat Mahan.

So, why we limit discussion to Jan lokpal Bill only?

Annaji and Team Anna members many times directly and indirectly hinted that all Bhartiyas should turn to SIMPLE LIVING with HIGH THOUGHTS. This only indicates that let's not only talk and discuss but also adopt measures to stop this Corrupt practices.

For this LUST FOR USELESS MATERIALS LIKE Big houses, Big Cars, Big Mobiles, Big Laptops, Big Bashing Parties, Big Celebes Status, etc. etc. (all bigwigs), a solid reason for Corruption especially in a “Mad Capitalists’ World”,
if we simply turn to Useful things as per essential requirements be it in the name of- for living or doing any progress, then Jan Lokpal will also work efficiently to nab real Culprits.

Seeing past, I hope, here no one will answer to my views. Still I will write to all my Bhartiya Brothers and Sisters for their valuable critics.

Jai Bharat
11-11-2011

: Sep 2011
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Very correctly said, friend
'satyamev jayte'
11=11=2011

Last edited by 'Satyavrat'; 11-11-2011 at 10:00 AM : DATE TO BE MENTIONED

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0