India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

The real Rahul Gandhi

I full agree with all the above comments, except that I would like to add few more questions. 1. I .....

09-01-2011

: Aug 2011
: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

I full agree with all the above comments, except that I would like to add few more questions.
1. I had read both in Indian and Americannewspapers tht he was arrested at BostonAirport in USA with his foreign girl frined for carrying over $1,60,000/- in cash undeclared./ would like him to explain if it is true.
2. Another subject, there is a strong opinion that the speech he made in theparliament theother day was not his own but an old speech written by some secular congis for his mother to read during some other occassion about two years back. please clarify.
09-01-2011

: bhubaneswar
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

He is here only to fix money at swiss bank, he is doing his job here to earn black money. and we all stupid indians are voting for them giving our taxes for his swiss account.
09-01-2011

: Beijing
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

It is a disgrace that we consider rahul gandhi for the post of PM
09-01-2011

: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Real picture of RAul Vinci

Indians are not stupid, but the foot lickers in the congress party are stupid to suggest this bafoon for the p.m. post.
09-01-2011

: Nagpur
: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Rahul Gandhi didnt deserve the post of PM . First he know the problem from which the people of India is suffering from.
09-02-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Someone said his ancestors were great....really...?
09-02-2011

: Mumbai 400086
: 71
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

2 poor poor young girl were fighting for a piece of "BREAD/ROTI" which is seen by princess. On hearing this she said then why they buy a cake and share.

Similarly person who never lived in poverty can not under stand problem very deeply.
11-08-2011

: Nov 2011
: punjab
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Today we need one man whom we lost in the past
" SARDAR BHAGAT SINGH" for these Rahul Sandras Gandhi

Lets pray to god to send that real patriot back.....
Shri waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh
11-08-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

2. Another subject, there is a strong opinion that the speech he made in theparliament theother day was not his own but an old speech written by some secular congis for his mother to read during some other occassion about two years back. please clarify.

that speech was TN Sheshan
11-08-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

Great to read all views here.
What a sincere class of Indians, our BHARAT really has today!

Really, it looks quite embracing when I see all mydear BHARITYAS are too fall for the same love which One crore modern Indian always have to i.e. A discussion for so called YUVRAJ...... So called Next PM...........and so on.

The moment, I prey to all Bhartiyas that
let's talk and write about BHARAT, its Culture, its values, its way of leading a life of Human, no one seems interested.

Even my friends do not feel it ok to greet fellows with any of wish if not by "JAI BHARAT" (this may be because I use to make request for the same).

My dear all Bhartiyas, I am very much sure that all you must be aware about Bhartiya way of getting interaction with anyone either in-person, writing or otherwise. We, Bhartiyas start with wishing by any mode and close with same.

Please talk and write about Bharat in length instead of all these so called Indians and try to gather ideas to make this Maa Bharti's land a beautiful place for GENERATION AHEAD.

Jai Bharat

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0