India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE !

Anjali ji, Thanks for the info. I'm very happy to know. Please let me know where this shop is. And .....

09-14-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Anjali ji,

Thanks for the info. I'm very happy to know. Please let me know where this shop is. And also please let me know whether you had any role in this.

You seem to be typing really fast...first, Google becomes Googli...and then the second 'g' disappears from both of them...Google -> Googli -> Gooli/Goole -> Goli....'dhishkyaun'....is that the way it's poised to go...reminds me of Bollywood Films of the late eighties and early Nineties...always losing plot...

HOWEVER I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO WARN YOU ABOUT :-

There is an organisation called "NETAJI RESEARCH BUREAU" in Kolkata. BUT DON'T BE MISLED BY THE NAME - IT (ALLEGEDLY ?) ACTUALLY WORKS AGAINST THE INTERESTS OF NETAJI - BY EITHER NOT AT ALL INFORMING, OR MISINFORMING, THE PUBLIC ABOUT HIM, AND OFTEN SUBTLY MALIGNING HIM.

WHY ? That's a very interesting question. The Organisation was founded under the 'auspices' of Jawaharlal Nehru, and headed by Smt. Krishna Basu, an Ex-MP of the Congress, who later switched over to Mamata Banerjee's Trinamool Congress.

She is the wife of Netaji's nephew, Late Sisir Bose (who surprisingly and shamelessly joined his wife in her panderings against his own Uncle - the black sheep of Netaji's Family - but that's not all - his son and daughter were no less - we'll talk about them soon). Some say she was Netaji's grand-niece too, but that isn't quite the case - for Krishna Bose was once Krishna Chaudhuri, the daughter of Nirad C. Chaudhuri (author of "A Passage to England" and "The Autobiography of an Unknown Indian"), who at one time served as the Secretary of Netaji's elder brother Sarat Chandra Bose. Nirad Chaudhuri married a lady called Amiya Dhar, so you can fairly well understand that Krishna Chaudhuri, a.k.a Krishna Bose could have been in no way Netaji's grand-niece, not at least in close blood circles.

Unknown to many, Nirad Chaudhuri turned out in his later life to be what many might call a "India Hater" or an "Indian Hater", disassociating himself from everything India and everything Indian. He spent the most of his life in England, proclaiming himself to be more a Britisher than an Indian, and living and behaving like one. He defended his extreme Anglophily by insisting that "Indians had nothing attractive enough in them for him to identify with and associate to".

As Sarat Bose's secretary, Nirad Chadhuri was able to come in close contact with some well-known figures of the time, including Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. After Independence, the Netaji Research Bureau was started in 1957 by Sisir Bose, and with Jawaharlal Nehru's help started receiving funding from the Central Government. The arrangement has continued ever since. Now, after Sisir Bose's death, his wife Krishna Bose runs the Organisation.

The organisation has many times been accused of actually trying to work against the interests of Netaji. It has often tried to mix Political Fact with "historical fiction". It has constantly tried to play down the importance of Investigating Netaji's Disppearance. Krishna Bose has herself been on Record (and on Television - I've seen this broadcast MYSELF) saying - "Why bother where Netaji has gone ? Why bother whether Netaji is dead or alive ? He-has died in the Air-crash, why bother with investigating any more ? Rather, let us all come together and live our lives according to the ideals of that Great Man." Ohhhhhh.......Really......?

And I don't think I need to tell you explicitly the reason behind this indifference. Do I ?

That's not all. The organisation has also been accused of trying to destroy resources related to Netaji. When Anup Chatterjee, author of "Netaji's Khonj-Khabor", and his Team went to obtain a few references on Netaji, which according to their Research should've been there, they couldn't locate them anywhere in the main library. After much looking around, they finally rescued them from a dark, underground cellar of the building, where they'd been dumped, and left to rot. Accusedly, even an attempt of setting the building on fire had also been once done, without success. Those books, you'd be astounded, were Netaji's ideas on Good Governance in an Independent India, including the formation of a National Planning Commission for India. Many of the ideas were subsequently implemented, but credit was given to N-Chacha. Netaji's name was simply wiped out. Netaji in 1938 had Concrete Plans for India chalked out, when other leaders were fumbling and faltering in the dark for a way to Independence.

Now, for some words on Krishna Bose's children - and how they've carried on her legacy. First, Sugato Bose, her son. He is a Professor of History at Harvard, and in all his works and talks are glaring discrepancies about Netaji's life. Sharmila Bose, Krishna's daughter (Sugato's Sister), goes even so far as to call Netaji "Characterless". Imagine - Netaji's own bloodline - children of Netaji's nephew Sisir Bose - and speaking of him on such terms. Why not - when Sisir Bose himself had done such - and also maybe because it's Krishna Bose's (Krishna Chaudhuri's) and Nirad C. Chadhuri's blood speaking. They are the shame of Netaji's family, and India.

I'll just let you on to the Caution Watchlist, but before that I'll quickly share a few words with you on the situation today. After hearing this, you'll not know whether to laugh, cry, or hang you head in shame.

Mamata Banerjee, West Bengal's Chief Minister, has had the renowned Presidency College (which brought forth the likes of Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Roy, and later even Amartya sen) changed into a Deemed University, and she's brought in Sugato Bose (yes, Krishna Bose's son) to be its Chancellor (or some kind of a Head). I don't know what now going to happen to that institution!

OK, now as I promised, the caution list -

(i) Before you read any document on Netaji, or hear any other source, make sure that such are not coming from such spurious (allegedly ?) organisations like Netaji Research Bureau. For a lot of people and organisations are trying to mix "historical fiction" with fact, in order to persuade you to drop the demand for the investigation of Netaji's Disappearance. Such persuasion can be attempted in many ways - including trying to directly damage Netaji's Reputation, or through misinformation, misrepresentation or misinterpretation of facts, situations and incidents, mixing fiction with fact, trying to get in through your psychological back-door.

If you ever come across any argument on which you find yourself questioning any Credential of Netaji - just remember - and ask yourself - why isn't the Central Govt., and so many Govts. across the world not De-Classifying the Documents and Resources on Netaji ? What are they so Afraid of ? Doesn't the Nation have a Right to know about its own leader ? For me, anything wrong or disputable I hear about Netaji, is going to be untrue, and completely untrue, until all papers and resources on Netaji across the world are honestly and completely de-classified. Because, half-truths are more dangerous than lies, and anybody who suppresses the full truth isn't anyone that can be trusted. I only trust persons who come completely clean.

(ii) Emily Schenkel "Bose" is NOT Netaji's wife; and Annie Schenkel "Bose" is NOT Netaji's daughter. Netaji never married. Nor did he ever have any relationships. Emily was a secretary given to him by the German Government to help him out with correspondence, and just that.

The gossip about Netaji and Emily was perpetrated with reasons that I feel I don't have to explain to you. Some of the Prime hands behind this were N-Chacha and the so-called "Bureau".

Many have tried to portray Netaji as an excessively Materialistic Man, when nothing could be farther from the truth. Read his unfinished autobiography - "An Indian Pilgrim", and you'll instantly know the Spiritual side of Netaji. A disciple of Swami Vivekananda could not be so matter-craving. Talk about Gandhi's Non-Violence ? Netaji was no less non-violent, if not more. The only difference - Netaji knew how to differentiate between Non-Violence and Sycophancy, between Violence and Patriotism. Soldiers of his Azad Hind still fondly remember how he would not eat before every one else had eaten; how he personally cared for each and every one of them, from their rations to their medications, to the letters and money they sent back home. Was it without any reason that they were ready to sacrifice themselves at one beck and call from him ? Was it without any reason that the Azad Hind Trials shook the very foundations of the British Government and Empire ?

The attempt to malign Netaji has been going on right from Independence. On the Independence Day march, Netaji's Photo had been put at the end of the procession, and that to in a very uncared-for manner.

The same attempt is easily seen again in SHYAM BENEGAL'S latest movie - "BOSE : THE FORGOTTEN HERO". Benegal put in a so-called "sensuous" scene between Netaji and Emily, claiming that these were "facts" he had come to know from the "Netaji Research Bureau". OK, I HAVE A QUESTION - GANDHI HAD FOUR SONS. IF THE SONS WERE HIS OWN, THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE HAD THEM WITHOUT A "SENSUOUS" INCIDENT WITH HIS WIFE. WHY THEN, DID RICHARD ATTENBOROUGH'S "GANDHI" NOT HAVE EVEN HAVE ONE, WHEN THERE SURELY MUST HAVE BEEN FOUR ? OR SHOULD WE REMAKE GANDHI WITH THOSE FOUR "SCENES" ? CAN YOU NOW SEE HOW NETAJI HAS ALWAYS BEEN ATTEMPTED TO BE MALIGNED ? Shyam Benegal, have you willy-nilly been a party to this ? I feel you have.

A very recent slander at Netaji was in the KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI commercial - "Bhaiya khoon to de diya, ab Azaadi kab doge ?"

The Govt. and its system have incessantly tried to defile him. So be very careful about what you read and hear about him.

To get across to genuine information, you may write to - Khonj Khabor, c/o Tetris Worldcom Ltd., 37 Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata-700017.

(iii) You're trying to move Corruption away ? Let me tell you this - India will never become the strong nation she deserves to become until we Indians can clear the Smoke-Screen of Gandhi and Nehru, and Reach Bose. Never!

Woh kehte hain naa ki haai lag jaati hai - jabki Netaji un logon mein se nahin hain ki jo apne desh ko haai dein - woh to de sakte hi nahin - jo apne desh se itna pyaar kare, ki uske liye apni jaan qurbaan karne se pehle ek baar bhi naa soche - woh aadmi apne desh ko haai kaise de sakta hai. Par Bhagwaan to upar baitha dekh raha hai naa - jis insaan ne aapko azadi dilwayi aapne usiko bhula diya - to Bhagwan aise desh ke naseeb mein aur kya likh sakta hai ? Kahin na kahin se to haai aapko lag hi jayegi.

Isiliye,
until we Indians can clear the smoke of Gandhi and Nehru that surrounds us, and Reach Bose, we'll never become the Strong India we deserve to be. Never ! The Strength of India lies in that one man - BOSE!

I hope that helps you realise what Bose was, and how important he is to us, and how we've ignored him so far.

I'll leave you with some links relating to what I've written above -
(1) Krishna Bose's Website : Krishna Bose - Welcome to my Personal Website

(2) Nirad C. Chaudhuri : Nirad C. Chaudhuri - Nirad C. Chaudhuri Biography, Life History of Nirad C. Chaudhuri (sycophant website - trust the history that I told you - I've been a long witness to that - but just read the details of Nirad Chaudhuri here.)

(3) NETAJI "RESEARCH" BUREAU - the Organisation that I love to hate : Netaji Research Bureau

(4) How Krishna Bose denounced the Mukherjee Commission : Netaji's family divided on probe report - Times Of India

(5) Mamata Banerjee appoints Sugato Bose as Chairman of Advisory Committee for Presidency University :
(i) Mamata Banerjee Sugata Bose West Bengal Chief Minister Amartya Sen Presidency University | Mamata Banerjee Sugata Bose West Bengal Chief Minister Amartya Sen Presidency University News | Mamata Banerjee Sugata Bose West Bengal Chief Minister Amartya

(ii) Amartya Sen to help revive Presidency University glory - Times Of India
(6) Prelude to the Taiwanese Government Releasing its Documents relating to the "Air-Crash" mystery : Netaji's family divided on probe report - Times Of India

(7) The Place to get everything genuine on Netaji : MissionNetaji.org
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

All the Best,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-14-2011 at 09:58 PM
09-23-2011

:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

Thanx alot Summit,4 d above in4mations given by u,I always knew dat(4m my parents,as my parents r also follower of Swami Vivekanand & Netaji)the family of Netaji(his nephew & nephew's wife & their childrens)have recieved name+fame+money by using Netaji's name,bt i was not aware of dis fact dat,they r so shameless & did such conspiracy 2 spoil our Netaji's name.U always talk abt God,bt if sm superpower whom we cl as 'God' exists,then y always those people hav 2 suffer,who r on a right path & those who involve themselves in wrong deeds,enjoy their lives.
09-23-2011

:

Thanx alot Summit,4 d above in4mations given by u,I always knew dat(4m my parents,as my parents r also follower of Swami Vivekanand & Netaji)the family of Netaji(his nephew & nephew's wife & their childrens)have recieved name+fame+money by using Netaji's name,bt i was not aware of dis fact dat,they r so shameless & did such conspiracy 2 spoil our Netaji's name.U always talk abt God,bt if sm superpower whom we cl as 'God' exists,then y always those people hav 2 suffer,who r on a right path & those who involve themselves in wrong deeds,enjoy their lives.

It is more so in India and the third world countries, not so much in the developed ones. That is the reason I guess talents like Netaji arise so few in this country and region. You'd be surprised to know, the Britishers have praised Netaji more than we Indians have, including Professor Oten, whom Netaji was accused of physically assaulting in Presidency College (due to which he had to leave Presidency College and take admission in Scottish Church College). Though it has subsequently been found that Netaji hadn't assaulted him; some other students did and put the blame on Netaji.

When Clement Attlee, the Prime Minister of England at the time of India's Independence, was asked a few years later about the Role of the Quit India Movement in the BRITISH GRANTING INDEPENDENCE TO INDIa, he had replied, Stressing on every Syllable : MI-NI-MAL.

On the contrary he stated that the Real Reason was Bose's Azad Hind Fauz, and the Naval Revolt and the other Armed Forces and Police Revolts that had followed it. That he cited, was what had unnerved the British Government about the Safety of the Lives of the British Personnel and their Families Staying or Posted in India.

See the Reason of our Independence now ? India could have won Independence in 1922 when the Chauri-Chaura incident happened during the Non-Cooperation Movement, but Gandhi discontinued it against the wishes of many important leaders, including Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Subhash Bose had said, let some more incidents like Chauri Chaura happen, the British are bound to get unnerved. But Gandhiji withdrew the Movement. Reason ? Non-Violence ? You and I know better.

The British praise Bose more lavishly, in spite of the fact that they're still afraid of Bose (that is why they're still not declassifying a lot of papers about Bose, and say that they'll not before 2021). THAT'S - BOSE.
09-23-2011

:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

I know dat Britishers had praised our Netaji & still many of d foreign intelectuals think & are known 2 dis fact Netaji & Azad Hind Fauj was 1 of d major cause behind our Independence.But u r true,dat most of us have failed 2 praise him & praise what he did 4 us.
09-23-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Neta ji S C bose taarif ke haqdar hai n hmko unka yogdan nahi bhulana chahiye lekin kya BHAGAT SINGH, AZAAD,RAJGURU, SURYASEN, BATUKESHWAR DUTT, BISMIL n many more. inhe bhi to utna samman aaj kaha milta hai log to 23 march tk bhul gaye hai so we hv to ponder about it
JAI HIND
09-24-2011

:

SS bhai,

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne.

Is Nehru-Gandhi Brigade ke chalte hamare baaki saare Freedom Fighters ka naam jaane kahan gayab ho gaya hai !

Aapne jin-jin Freedom Fighters ka naam liya....woh sab ke sab sirf hamare dil mein nahin, hamare khoon mein bastey hain....ek baar naam sunte hain to khoon jaise gash maar uthta hai...

Maine iske baare mein kahin likkha hai, zara padhiye -
ANNA HAZARE - GANDHIAN, or more INDIAN ? (LINK - Read Post No. 9 on that Page - it's also Post No 9 of the Thread)
Is Post par yeh section padhiye - "WE'VE HURT OUR OWN LEADER".

Jidhar Dekhiye, koi bhi Sarkari Plan, Fund, Programme, Infrastructure, Organisations, Institutions - Sab ke Sab Nehru aur Gandhi ke Naam pe. Hamare baaki leaders so jaise hain hi nahin - exist hi nahin karte ? Kyon ? Aur agar Unke Naam par nahin, to phir Indira Gandhi ya Rajiv Gandhi ke Naam pe. Kyon ? Kya ye hamare Freedom Fighters se bhi bade ho gaye hain ?

Ab to lagta hai ki Rahul or Priyanka Gandhi ke Naam par sab banne lagenge....agar Sonia Gandhi ke Naam par nahin bhi bane to ? Kya Hamare Rashtra ki pehchan unhi tak seemit hai ?

Abhi Haal hi mein ek Nagar-Unnati Yojana lagoo hui thi - uska Naam diya gaya - JnNURM - Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission. Kyon ?

NscbNurm kyon nahin - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose National Urban Renewal Mission kyon nahin ?

SBsNURM - Shaheed Bhagat Singh National Urban Renewal Mission kyon nahin ?

Sukhdev, Rajguru, Chandrashekhar Azaad, Batukeshwar Dutt, Ram Prasad Bismil, Suryasen, Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Rashbehari Bose, Binay, Badal, Dinesh, Khudiram Bose ke Naam par kyon Nahin ? Aur Freedom Fighters ke Naam par kyon nahin ?

KYON NAHIN ? BATAO !

Kya Jawaharlal Nehru ke siwa kisi aur ko Nagar Unnayan ke baare mein samajh mein nahin aata tha ? Kya Bharat ki Sarkar hamein yehi batana chahti hai ? Shayad.

Sochna Padega Hamein. Aur Sirf Sochney se Kuchh Nahin Hoga. Iske khilaaf Aandolan karna Padega. Muhim chhedni padegi. Action lena Hoga.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-24-2011 at 12:20 AM
09-25-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Enough Skilled"

Gentle Bro ! "You are enough skilled and its goodness of your atricles that is making people to understand each and evey topic upto the bottom. Some time it seems to me as we are living in a "Fake" country. Next time my 'wit' inspires me to work hard for the welfare of our own motherland. The darkness is in thick and bounds which makes our effort resembles like verty tiny and fade star quite far away from us..............But to fight with our best is the "Bose"....................Jai Hind.
09-25-2011

:

Gentle Bro ! "You are enough skilled and its goodness of your atricles that is making people to understand each and evey topic upto the bottom. Some time it seems to me as we are living in a "Fake" country. Next time my 'wit' inspires me to work hard for the welfare of our own motherland. The darkness is in thick and bounds which makes our effort resembles like verty tiny and fade star quite far away from us..............But to fight with our best is the "Bose"....................Jai Hind.

Thanks, Dada.......You're Right....!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0