India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare - Anti-Corruption Movement

I am feeling proud that Anna Hazare is fighting against corruption and let us all support him for our rights. .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am feeling proud that Anna Hazare is fighting against corruption and let us all support him for our rights. We are with you...
04-07-2011

:

Hey Indians,
Everybody should get out of comfort-zone as we all are suffering directly or indirectly.
We have leader now, lets support him.
04-07-2011

: 43
:
Discussions related to Anna Hazare and his fight against corruption in India

I back the fight against corruption headed by Mr Annaji....
04-07-2011

: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Dreamt about corruption-free India for years ! ...
Let's support from wherever we are ... fasting from office ...
04-07-2011

: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up a great man

To day we need more people ( one village one anna) in india. I give full support to anna.
04-07-2011

:
No to Corruption!!

Lets show all the politicians this is no political drama. This is misery of taxpayers money. We will gather, all of us. Jai Hind.
04-07-2011

: 57
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friends see the Government, they consider American administration as insider but the civil society of India who have voted these goons is considered outsiders. Thrash them when they lick our boots for votes. KAPIL SIBAL SHOULD BE KICKED OUT FIRST
04-07-2011

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up I donno about the bill

I give full support to Sri Anna ji. But I am not aware of the Lok-pal bill for what we are fighting currently. Can anyone please tell in brief about the points in the bill?
04-07-2011

: 57
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear somnathji, Jan Lok Pal bill is an anti corruption mechanism. The irony is its not today or yesterday. This bill has been going front and back with both UPA & NDA for over 42 years. As they say you know who the robbers are. Do you think they will allow a legislation which will stop them from looting and also make them accountable. All along in 42 years 8 times this bill was brought and held back which was toothless as the bill is drafted by the robbers.

Now what Annaji is saying is instead of Group of Ministers out of whom majority are to be behind the bars for corruption cannot make the draft bill. He is suggesting that 50% of elected members from the Government side and 50% from the civil society group headed by people like Annaji must draft the law. He is advocating norms like who all to be covered under the bill and how to proceed what is the time frame etc. Its a just cause its high time all Indians understand while we sleep our money is looted by the politicians.

Shame is you need a supreme court to supervise 2G, CWG, CVC, Adarsh etc. Awake India awake
04-07-2011

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Sri Anna ji is our modern Gandhi. But I am afraid, if any unfortunate (I dont wish so) happens to him then there will be violent movement. Ministers, are you listening? Enough is enough.