India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Answer please

मेरा भी मानना है की सिर्फ ब्लॉग पर लिखने से कुछ नहीं होगा लेकिन इससे हमें ये तो पता चलेगा .....

03-24-2011

: Mar 2011
: Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
: 66
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile

मेरा भी मानना है की सिर्फ ब्लॉग पर लिखने से कुछ नहीं होगा लेकिन इससे हमें ये तो पता चलेगा की देश के लिए सोचने वाले हम अकेले नही है, कई बार जब भी हम अपने देश के लिए या भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ कुछ सोचना चाहते है तो मन में पहले ही ये ख्याल आ जाता है की मेरे अकेले के ऐसा सोचने से क्या होगा ? दूसरी बात जो आपने लिखी की कुछ दिन अनशन करने से या भ्रष्ट सरकार से भ्रष्टाचार मुक्ति हेतु कानून मांगने से वो मानेगी नही, तो मई आपको स्पष्ट करना चाहूँगा की ये लड़ाई चार या पांच दिन की नहीं है, यदि हम अपने आने वाली पीढ़ी को इस भ्रष्टाचार के अत्याचार से बचाना चाहते है तो हमें शायद पूरी जिंदगी ये लड़ाई लड़नी होगी, आपकी जानकारी के लिए बता दू की "सुचना का अधिकार" भी हमें जन आन्दोलन के जरिये श्री अन्ना हजारे ने ही दिलवाया था, मुंबई के आजाद मैदान में अनशन पर बैठ कर | उसके बाद उन्होंने जन आन्दोलन के जरिये ही छ और कानून बनवाये महाराष्ट्र में | आखिर हम लोग लोकतंत्र में जी रहे है यदि लोगो की मर्जी ही नहीं चलेगी तो फिर ये लोकतंत्र कहा से हुआ | अंत में फोरम के सभी सदस्यों से निवेदन करना चाहता हु की वो हिंदी में लिखने का कष्ट करे, आप सभी लोग हिंदी में बात करते है ये अच्छी बात है लेकिन देवनागरी लिपि को भी सन्मान मिलना चाहिए | हिंदी में लिखने के लिए निम्न वेबसाइट पर जाये www.google.com/transliterate/indic

bahut sunder, thanks
03-24-2011

: Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Utility of internet/blogs/various fotums of this kind

Blog provides platform. You cannot do a thing unless you have a platform. Politicians will never provide you one. So this is a welcome platform. Those who have the desire to do something can always make use of this platform and contribute their mite. But those who no desire of doing anything and are happy with their material pursuits will always find excuses to stay away. This fight against corruption is not only a necessity for our own selves, but also for the posterity. The way we are destroying every good thing of the world, we shall be leaving nothing for the posterity. It is our greed and not need that has drive us to these corrupt practices that are rendering our earth planet unlivable. We need to save it for our children and the posterity. Please find no excuses to stay away. Just be part of it and contribute your mite towards eradicating the evil. True, its not going to be easy. But then, reaching out to the Moon too was not easy. We achieved it, didn't we?
Dear N C Sinha, I agree with you and it is one of the very good tools which is bound to grow very powerful day by day. congratulations and best wishes. Jai Hind...... Om Shanti
04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

we read your message ,people like u and me thiose who are thinking regarding our country people like u and me this is the need of the hour,........
to protect our country from corruption we are with anna hazare....
04-06-2011

: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Yes, we can do it.

If Anna Hazare at the age of 78 can take up a cudgel on our behalf, how could we lag behind and fail him. It is our bounden and moral duty to rid the nation of the garbage that has collected over the years. And all right thinking people should come to the aid of the nation and strengthen the hands and resolve of Anna Hazare.
04-06-2011

: 55
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Pl. come n join the movment at Jantar Mantar, DELHI. See the "JOSH" of People there. Yes time will change n time has to.
04-06-2011

: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

it is true that we cant stop corruption...
but at least dusro ko bata to sakta hai ...
these forum reports can also be sent to news channels if required to show our "POLITICIANS" what we have to say.
04-07-2011

:
Question There are other places besides Jantar Mantar

I am playing my part at Patna and am happy doing that. Such things must not remain concentrated to any one particular place. The impact should be wide spread and continual. The likes of us are doing exactly that. That is what is the philosophy of this movement as well. So, play your part from wherever you can.
04-07-2011

: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

to start a fire, the spark has to start from somewhere.. wat is required is to unite people and show the pro corruption emminent personalities that the entire nation is now woken up from its slumber. today blogs n social networking has united people across the country to fight against corruption.. i m sure our united effort will shake them up soon and the bill will get formal confirmation from the govt..
04-07-2011

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Yes - we can do it

I strongly believe that we can and should come together and fight this monster for future generations of India. I am very proud that we , the common man, is taking matters into our own hands to fight for a clean and just society and not depending on these failure corrupt leaders.
04-07-2011

:

As our beloved Anna Hazare rightly said a while ago these leaders have actually forgotten that they are our servants and not masters.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0