09-20-2012
rpminz

: Sep 2012
: Ranchi
: 75
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Name of political party

Annaji had agreed to the formation of a political party after calling off the fast at Jantar Mantar. At that time in the world's largest ever poll conducted by Zee News an overwhelming 95% of the voters had favoured tha formation of a political party. Even the majority of people present at Jantar Mantar had voted for the formation of a political party. Now Annaji has gone back on his own decision taken after ending his fast at Jantar Mantar. I suspect that he has been misguided by Kiran Bedi who has some grudge against Arvind Kejriwal.

Notwithstanding Annaji or Kiran Bedi's stand Arvind Kejriwal should go ahead with the formation of a political party because the present crop of elected representatives are not interested in eradication of corruption because they are at present fighting elections only to acquire power and wealth and are not interested in the common good of the public. Arvind Kejriwal should push forward with his plans with a clear agenda and we will support him. He should open an account in the name of the political party and publiciise the same as suggested Brij Kishore Pandya. I think the overwhelming support of the people will silence all the critics including Kiran Bedi. I think she is working on behalf of the BJP to weaken the movement.

Because Annaji has distanced himself from the political movement his name should not be used. India Against Corruption should be retained as the name of the party. We atre behind you Arvind go ahead,