India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

party name of team anna

Hind prajatantra party bharatiya lok-shakti paksh hind jan-shakti paksh.....

• 1 Brij Kishore Pandya

09-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: gujarat
: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
Post party name of team anna

Hind prajatantra party
bharatiya lok-shakti paksh
hind jan-shakti paksh
09-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
: 75
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I have severally emailed on indiyaagainstcorruption@gmail.com to open Bank Accounts and appeal to supporters to deposit their contribution to face incoming election so that we will be able to find out the strength of our supporters & able to fight against corruption. Before selection of the candidate, the police verification must required. Hence please appeal to the people who belief with Anna & Party so that they will get their police verification in advance to appear as a candidate in incoming election.

I again request at least one candidate of Anna & Party must appear on TV weekly, so that the message against "india against corruption" will be alive.

Last edited by Brij Kishore Pandya; 09-03-2012 at 10:10 AM : Spelling & grametically mistake
09-03-2012

: Sep 2012
: Chandigarh
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Name of Anna Party

It should be INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION party
09-03-2012

: Ranchi
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Name of new party

I would suggest that the party name could include the name of Annaji as it would be easily recognized and be supprted by the common people. Suggestions?
09-04-2012

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

I have severally emailed on indiyaagainstcorruption@gmail.com to open Bank Accounts and appeal to supporters to deposit their contribution to face incoming election so that we will be able to find out the strength of our supporters & able to fight against corruption. Before selection of the candidate, the police verification must required. Hence please appeal to the people who belief with Anna & Party so that they will get their police verification in advance to appear as a candidate in incoming election.

I again request at least one candidate of Anna & Party must appear on TV weekly, so that the message against "india against corruption" will be alive.
YES, i am agree with Brij Kumar......as CONGRES- politicians will on high ALERT!! to spread any negative info to the nation about the nominated candidate ..so selected candidate must be
CLEAN...EDUCATED...WITHOUT ANY CASE IN POLICE STATION...WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS...WITH VISION ....WITH KNOWLEDGE........PREFER EX-SERVICEMAN from ARMY...AIRFORCE....
09-20-2012

: Ranchi
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Name of political party

Annaji had agreed to the formation of a political party after calling off the fast at Jantar Mantar. At that time in the world's largest ever poll conducted by Zee News an overwhelming 95% of the voters had favoured tha formation of a political party. Even the majority of people present at Jantar Mantar had voted for the formation of a political party. Now Annaji has gone back on his own decision taken after ending his fast at Jantar Mantar. I suspect that he has been misguided by Kiran Bedi who has some grudge against Arvind Kejriwal.

Notwithstanding Annaji or Kiran Bedi's stand Arvind Kejriwal should go ahead with the formation of a political party because the present crop of elected representatives are not interested in eradication of corruption because they are at present fighting elections only to acquire power and wealth and are not interested in the common good of the public. Arvind Kejriwal should push forward with his plans with a clear agenda and we will support him. He should open an account in the name of the political party and publiciise the same as suggested Brij Kishore Pandya. I think the overwhelming support of the people will silence all the critics including Kiran Bedi. I think she is working on behalf of the BJP to weaken the movement.

Because Annaji has distanced himself from the political movement his name should not be used. India Against Corruption should be retained as the name of the party. We atre behind you Arvind go ahead,

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0