View Single Post
09-04-2012
rupinder

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

I have severally emailed on indiyaagainstcorruption@gmail.com to open Bank Accounts and appeal to supporters to deposit their contribution to face incoming election so that we will be able to find out the strength of our supporters & able to fight against corruption. Before selection of the candidate, the police verification must required. Hence please appeal to the people who belief with Anna & Party so that they will get their police verification in advance to appear as a candidate in incoming election.

I again request at least one candidate of Anna & Party must appear on TV weekly, so that the message against "india against corruption" will be alive.
YES, i am agree with Brij Kumar......as CONGRES- politicians will on high ALERT!! to spread any negative info to the nation about the nominated candidate ..so selected candidate must be
CLEAN...EDUCATED...WITHOUT ANY CASE IN POLICE STATION...WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS...WITH VISION ....WITH KNOWLEDGE........PREFER EX-SERVICEMAN from ARMY...AIRFORCE....