08-03-2012
gajendra kumar

: Aug 2012
: Delhi
: 47
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Namskar,
Sachche bhagt( devotee) ko samne layen, sachhe sanyasi, tv per aane wale nahi, no need to these big questioner , simply a biggest devotee of god, u can easily find great devotees of god, i mean not the tv sants and rich sants, the real devotee, one who doesn’t have any money and believe me, true devotee will never keep money in his or her life, a strong person to follow the human values, like truth and love and never accept money in life for anything, this is the only thing we need to see in leaders for anna and india against corruption leaders, got cosine with lord shiva, money and worldly pleasures and facilities keeps our soul very far from god,
Yes it will be very hard for you to convince a true devotee to accept any kind of political leadership, but contact a true devotee and a political leader ( I know him since last 10 years), a 3 times MLA still live like a poor villager,,, Dr. Kanubhai kalsaria (true gandhian leader), given his whole life to his people in mahua, Bhavnagar, gujarat, a real leader who spent all his money to built a hospital where every one gets free medical care, I feel you people can find such few leaders and also few true devotee of god who will be agree to give leadership to people and will be ready to make India a equal for everyone .
Regards,,,
gajendra