11-19-2011
NCSinha

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Not because what they say

Stand that Anna team should not float a political outfit has been taken long time back. Not because many feel and say that the movement led by Anna is planned and fuelled by BJP. There cannot be a greater falsehood. It suits some people, so they keep prattling. People know the truth. Anna has already stated publicly that there is no difference between the congress and the BJP. So, let's bury the matter here and now. But yes, I am of the opinion that the menace of corruption can be fought even without becoming part of a political system. Changes are happening all over the world and these changes are being brought about by the common people in the streets. The latest ministry formed in a European country without a politician should serve as an indicator. And what does it indicate? It indicates that in order to serve a nation and its people you don't have to be in politics. Politicians all over the world are losing out, and they are losing out because of their character and bankruptcy of ideas. Let's not vitiate our character. If we are clean, and Anna is clean no matter what some others say, we need not bother about criticism. To such critics my humble submission is: you enjoy your criticism, I enjoy my life of service to people.

Last edited by NCSinha; 11-19-2011 at 07:21 AM : marginal trimmings