View Single Post
11-05-2011
Mohinder Bajwa

: Oct 2011
: Chandigarh ( UT )
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
An honest & clean Political Outfit is a must!

Dear All,

(A) Thread given below along with a Poll Option was posted by me about 4 days ago and the same is being reproduced here once again. It may also be mentioned that I joined this Forum only in October 2011 and had not read the Thread " Should Shri Anna Hazare form a Political Party? ", before posting my comments. Both Threads are opposite sides of the same coin and I strongly feel that these issues need to be deliberated and discussed further and taken to some logical conclusion.

(B) As most of the readers don't believe in reading long arguements and replies there to, a Poll Option has been incorporated in my THREAD ( Reproduced Below ). May I therefore request all the readers / viewers to cast their vote on the Poll Options and facilitate in drawing some concrete inference for these Threads. This shall also help in keeping our Democratic Traditions fully in saddle, where polls are the final word for everything.

(C) I have also kept my follow up comments on the Thread below ( as mentioned in Para 3 ) in obeyance, for similar reasons as cited therein, and shall revert back on the same in due course so that un-biased views on the subject can be given by all concerned.

With regards,

Mohinder Bajwa.

5th November 2011.

REPRODUCED THREAD

" CAN OBJECTIVES OF SHRI ANNA HAZARE'S CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION BE ACHIEVED THROUGH NON-POLITICAL MEANS ONLY? ".

1. Thoughts on the subject ibid had been crossing my mind for quite some time. After due consideration, following was posted by me on YAHOO on 9th October 2011:-

“ Though a Diagnosis & subsequent Surgery of our Current Corrupt Political System, carried out through AN EFFECTIVE JAN LOKPAL BILL, will help to some extent in tackling corruption, the seeds of corruption sown by various dispensations over the period can only be dug out and destroyed by some well meaning Political Organisation led by SHRI ANNA HAZARE. It is therefore extremely essential that INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION FORUM & ANNA'S TEAM start working towards this at the earliest and invite views / get feedback from THE AAM AADMI for realising the same. They ( IAC FORUM, ANNA'S TEAM & All Fighting Against Corruption ) should not get into the TRAP laid by Vested Interests that SHRI ANNA HAZARE should carry out drive against corruption through NON-POLITICAL MEANS only “.

2. May I therefore request all Learned Members of the IAC FORUM, ANNA'S TEAM and CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS to give their views on above and deliberate / pursue the matter further with POINTS FOR & AGAINST duly brought out and with FULL JUSTIFICATION.

3. I shall be posting my personal analysis of some Main Issues of COMPAIGN AGAINST CORRUPTION and more views on the subject subsequently so that it does not pre-empt in any way the mind / ideas of LEARNED CONTRIBUTORS.

With regards,

Mohinder Bajwa.