View Single Post
09-15-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Prakash,

I am overjoyed that Annaji has finally decided to support the cause politically; however I feel there is an important difference we must note.

I have talked about this somewhere else on this forum too, and I'm repeating this here too. I'm repeating this because I feel it's very important.

I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THE DIFFERENCE.

ANNAJI HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL NOT FIGHT ELECTIONS; THAT HE WILL NOT FORM A POLITICAL PARTY.

ALL HE HAS SAID IS THAT HE WILL SUPPORT ANY POLITICAL OUTFIT WHICH PROMISES TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AND SUPPORT THE JAN LOKPAL BILL, EVEN IF THAT POLITICAL OUTFIT IS A NEW ONE.

WE SHOULD ALL TAKE CARE TO MAINTAIN THE DIFFERENCE; BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT CAN FUEL RUMOURS ABOUT ANNAJI GOING POLITICAL, WHICH HE'S CLEARLY NOT. IF SUCH RUMOURS SPREAD, VESTED INTERESTS COULD TRY TO MALIGN ANNAJI AND SPOIL HIS IMAGE, IN ORDER TO HARM THE MOVEMENT.

ANNAJI HIMSELF HAS RUBBISHED THE RUMOURS ONCE; WE MUST NOT LET IT COME UP AGAIN.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POST. PL
EASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LINK NOT JUST TO THE THREAD, BUT DIRECTLY TO THE POST IN THAT THREAD THAT CONTAINS THIS INFORMATION. I REPEAT - IT IS A LINK DIRECTLY TO THAT POST, AND NOT JUST THE THREAD. HERE IT IS -
LINK : High time.....anna supporters should contest next elections and we should make them win (Please Note that this is a Link DIRECTLY to the POST, and NOT JUST the THREAD.)
Thank You,

Summit.