India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

High time.....anna supporters should contest next elections and we should make them win

Gentle Babu mosay ! " If all of you do not mind I also want to share some facts- 1- .....

09-12-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Jahan Na Jay Ravi vahan Jay Kavi"

Gentle Babu mosay ! " If all of you do not mind I also want to share some facts-

1- Who made Jan Lokpal movement successful------(Media)
2- Who makes the public know about all events------(Media)
3- Who Makes Politicians known in the public--------(media)
4- Who has capability to reach upto every village----(media)

Why not we convert ourselve in media(central) first ?

If am right then do so. I am 100% sure... We can run a media that is sure to put cruel truth before the the world....................

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 09-13-2011 at 12:29 PM
09-13-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Mishra ji,

Zara bataiyega to aap kaun se channel pe aa rahe hain?

Badi Tamanna ho rahi hai janne ki, ki Mishra ji ka Media kaisa dikhta hai...ya Media par Mishra ji kaise dikhte hain...

Kahin woh Lok Sabha TV nahin na hai ? Arey tabhi hum boley, ki itna sab milke din bhar ka batiyata rehta hai, Lekin Kaam Pade to sab Gayab...? Bilkul Laloo ke khaye huey Charey ki tarah...

Kaa aapka media ke andar ka log Anna ji ko baar baar dhokha deta rehta hai...? Aap kachhu boltey kyun nahin...?

Aisey Media se kaa hoga...?

09-13-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Idea"

Mishra ji,

Zara bataiyega to aap kaun se channel pe aa rahe hain?

Badi Tamanna ho rahi hai janne ki, ki Mishra ji ka Media kaisa dikhta hai...ya Media par Mishra ji kaise dikhte hain...

Kahin woh Lok Sabha TV nahin na hai ? Arey tabhi hum boley, ki itna sab milke din bhar ka batiyata rehta hai, Lekin Kaam Pade to sab Gayab...? Bilkul Laloo ke khaye huey Charey ki tarah...

Kaa aapka media ke andar ka log Anna ji ko baar baar dhokha deta rehta hai...? Aap kachhu boltey kyun nahin...?

Aisey Media se kaa hoga...?

Gentle babu mosay ! " I have given idea only" I am not related to any media. I have already mentioned "Why not we convert ourselve in media(central) first ?". Once again repeating " If all of us (member of forum) convert ourselve into a central media then we can help the people and Anna in better way. "I am really very sorry if any one of you feel hurted with my words."
09-14-2011

:

Adarneeya Mishra jee,

That was only a joke. Itne serious maahaul mein kabhi kabhi ek-aadh chutki to le hi sakte hain...hai ki nahin...?

You should've guessed that from the at the bottom.

Aap jaise hamein har baar "Gentle Babu Mosay", kehte rehte ho, kabhi-kabaad hamein bhi to mauka mile aapki thodi si khabar lene ki...

Thanks anyway for responding. No question of any hurt or anything.

Aur meri taraf se koi gustakhi hui ho....to uske liye main maafi nahin maangtaa...

Best Wishes,

Keep Smiling,

Summit.
09-14-2011

:

Waise Doston,

Ek Khabar hai. Badi Achchhi aur Badi Zaroori...

Anna Hazare seems to have accepted our suggestion. He has stated that he'll support any Honest and Clean party, even if its a new outfit.

That should be hint enough for our honest Retired Court Judges, Ex-IAS, IPS, IFS and other Administrative Officers, Teachers, Professors, Doctors, Engineers, Social Supporters etc. to come out with a new honest Political Outfit, whether in the nature of a Political Party or a Civil Association (in my view better option) and go for Elections.

As we'd been repeatedly stressing, it is NOT Anna Hazare, BUT his Supporters, that should contest Elections. And that is EXACTLY what Anna has announced (if you know to read between lines and words). Seems someone has passed on the message on to Team Anna.

Here are some links -
(1) Will support like-minded party: Anna - Hindustan Times

(2) Willing to back clean new party: Anna - The Times of India

(3) Anna Hazare trashes 'politics rumour'- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Summit.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0