View Single Post
09-15-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

"Gentle Man ! Neta Subhas chandra Bose is most respectful personality we ever have. No one can act like him. But I am agree with you. We need a personality like the most respective "Neta Subhash Ji. There is a good news for you "Baba ramdev has also declared to secure army". If he does so then he is sure to follow "Neta ji". Let us see what happens in future. Madhu ji I am happy at last you are with me................

Dear Friends,

It makes me really happy to see that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is still alive in so many of our hearts today.

But at present let us continue the movement against Corruption today the Anna Hazare way. For I believe, the man has some good similarity with Bose. In spite of the Gandhian exterior, he might be something completely different inside.

Why do I feel so ? Please read this link -
ANNA HAZARE reminds me more of SUBHASH BOSE than GANDHI
(Please Note : that the article above is a series of links. Please Click on the First Link (Anna Hazare - Gandhian, or more Indian) for information directly on our topic here. Additionally, you may also go to the other links, for they too have important information relevant to our topic.)

I think we need to give Anna Hazare a complete chance before we think pf something else. Lets test him out completely before we move on to other means.

However, lets not forget that we need to do a lot of things for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose after we remove corruption from this country, including solving THE MYSTERY OF HIS SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE (yes my dear friends, Netaji did NOT die in the so-called "Air-Crash" - check - MissionNetaji.org).

Also be extremely wary of the "Netaji Research Bureau" in Kolkata. It seems to give out more misinformation than information about Netaji, and for very vested reasons. To know more on this, please go to -
Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE !
Well, the Article there is very long; but make sure you go completely through it if you want to know the Real Truth.

Thanks,

Summit.