08-17-2011
Sachingh

: Aug 2011
: Pune, Maharashtra
: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi !!!!!

Anna ji is the only cause for the change. I want to appeal to all of Indians who have at least faced corruption once in lifetime (I am sure this statement will get all Indians in movement) should come on street and show to corrupt GOVT that enough is enough. We all have been taking/thinking about this many time, but this is the time to action.

ABHI NAHI TO KABHI NAHI DOSTO.... If Anna Hajare is getting treated like this, think how you and me will be treated by GOVT...

Most of the ministers are corrupt, this is the only reason the bill is not passed. If the bill will pass, most of the ministers will be behind bars.

Also all genuine ministers/leaders should think if nation is heading in right direction? do they support corruption? vocally they are saying no, but the actions do not show that. I am sure they will get answer at bottom of their heart.

Dea Ministers, if just for the sake of power you are getting 20% corrupt and mafia ministers today... remember.. there will be one day... the situation will change and only 20 % of genuine ministers will be in assembly.. and will vanish in future.