India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Supporting Anti -Corruption Act

Today, corruption alone is hindering the progress of our country then why is the government failing to address this issue?! .....

• 2 Sachingh

08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: Maharashtra
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Supporting Anti -Corruption Act

Today, corruption alone is hindering the progress of our country then why is the government failing to address this issue?! The government needs to invest time and energy for the country and its people rather than desperately trying to stop the actions of one man!!
08-17-2011

: Pune, Maharashtra
: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi !!!!!

Anna ji is the only cause for the change. I want to appeal to all of Indians who have at least faced corruption once in lifetime (I am sure this statement will get all Indians in movement) should come on street and show to corrupt GOVT that enough is enough. We all have been taking/thinking about this many time, but this is the time to action.

ABHI NAHI TO KABHI NAHI DOSTO.... If Anna Hajare is getting treated like this, think how you and me will be treated by GOVT...

Most of the ministers are corrupt, this is the only reason the bill is not passed. If the bill will pass, most of the ministers will be behind bars.

Also all genuine ministers/leaders should think if nation is heading in right direction? do they support corruption? vocally they are saying no, but the actions do not show that. I am sure they will get answer at bottom of their heart.

Dea Ministers, if just for the sake of power you are getting 20% corrupt and mafia ministers today... remember.. there will be one day... the situation will change and only 20 % of genuine ministers will be in assembly.. and will vanish in future.
08-17-2011

: Mangalore
: 33
:
Hi

I support dis movement against corruption.. You r absolutely right.. Lets everyone come on the road and fight against dis injustice.. Lets try to make anna hazare to be get released and get permission to do satyagraha in j.p.park,delhi.. Jai hind..
08-17-2011

: tamilnadu
:

At the moment, The only way the government can restore peace in the country is by accepting Anna's version ( people's version ) of the Lokpal bill.
08-18-2011

: Dharmaj
:

Thank you Annaji & BabaRamdev for standing up for fight against corruption. General public until now did now have power within themselves to standup due to the overpowerment of local government officials & who did not want to do anything or even register a case against corruption/complaint. Hope this movement now starts form the smallest village government office to the biggest parliMENTAL office. Janlokpal should be by the people, of the people & for the people. Think twice before voting for corrupt party as only the voter who empower them. Keep an eye on their promises before & after their election and then bring up the issue when they don't fulfill their promises. I can now see little light thru the dark clouds overhead. JaiHind!
08-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Corruption has shollowed one more patriot."

“Gentle men ! People who are known RTI activist are real patriot( Desh bhakta). They disclose scam by the information they get through RTI. Mostly one life is lost for one discloser. RTI activists sacrifice his/her life to bring goodness for the society. What they get in return ?...................WE never think about them. On very 16-08-20111 one more RTI activist Sarla Masood is killed in Bhopal. CM recmanded CBI enquiry. I urge justice for Sarla masood. She must be declared “Shaheed”. Only doing so we can protect RTI activists and repay them for their good work. Friends I need support from all of you to raise our voice to provide justice to Sarla Masood. Send Bande Matram to Hon’ble CM Mr. Shiv raJ singh so that he may declare “Sarla Masood” a “Shaheed”
..........Bande Matram
08-19-2011

: Varanasi
: 74
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Corruption at Janta level

Every one is debating whether PM / Judges should come under Lokpal Bill . In my opinion more relevant is implementation of Citizen Charter where corruption at lower level will be reduced which is affecting the mass. All the government employees and even lower judiciary must come under Lokpal so that they are forced do the duty as defined in Citizen Charter . Discretionary powers is main source of corruption which have to be eliminated in Citizen Charter . This is where Govt. Lokpal is dragging its feet due to vested interest. In the nations where corruption is less , there is least discretionary powers given and duty of every one is so well defined and time bound that everyone is forced to do his/her duty.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0