06-14-2011
Amit Sachan

: Jun 2011
: Singapore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Please Analyze the Idea of letter campaign

Hi All,

To Start with my name is Amit Kumar Sachan.
Currently working as Software Engineer in Singapore.

I see a clear disconnect of awareness about this India Against Corruption Campaign between Rural India and Urban India.

My suggestion is to start a letter campaign, written by Indian citizens and directed to Pri-minster office. These letters should contain strong message/views about the Jan Lokpall Bill, black money and support that citizens are providing to Anna Hazare. One letter per day or may be per week (People who are experienced in leading these types of campaign can decide upon the number and after analyzing the impact).

These letters can be in any language. I think this way we can spread the awareness all round including the rural area. This way people of rural India can also show their support to the movement. They will also feel connected to the movement. Some of the letters can be send to news room of different channels. Some letters can be displayed on the local print media so that other people read those letters and get inspired to participate in the campaign.

I believe in this Idea. If Activist and other people find this idea credible and think that it can make some impact, then Please take this up.

Please post your honest opinion about the idea of this kind of campaign.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sachan