View Single Post
05-23-2011
anujsunil

: May 2011
: farrukhabad
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

I m satishfied with u totally. The retirement age should be 55yrs. And govt should follow effective steps on decreasing the age of retirement in place of increasing it per 5yrs.The chance should be given to the youths.At the time of any casualty during the job period the service should not transfered to their family members.In place of providing them job,they should be benefitted by the death pension.Because there is no guarantee of telent for the job acquired by them after the death of his/her family member.
After the death of any govt employee during job period the vacant space would be filled with the talented employee.The pension should be given to the family whose member cause death during the service.I creates the worth of the service and the misuse of service and corruption both will decrease.
The govt should take steps in distributing the salaries of govt employees.Most of the govt employee`s salary is more than the employee in private sector.The govt should not distribute much salary.I m not saying that govt employee`s salary should be decreased than the private.I m saying that the unusual rise in salary package should be abolished and before increasing the salary of any govt employee it should be compared to the same category employee of the private sector.It will save the lots of govt money which will indirectly reduce the prices of commodities and inflation.And the corruption will reduce.
Now u r thinking how reduce in salary package of govt employee will reduce the corruption?
The answer is this-At this time everybody thinks govt job best due to high salary and high benefits.Due to this people gives much bribes to get govt job.When they will get job with bribes ,they will take bribes from others for doing the work at which they are employed.When the salary will be low,the peoples will not take interest much in govt jobs and they would not give bribes to get the jobs.