India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

Govt servant retirement age

Hello Should retirement age be below 55 years for giving the the chance to youth in favor of country's future? .....

05-23-2011

: May 2011
: delhi
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation Govt servant retirement age

Hello
Should retirement age be below 55 years for giving the the chance to youth in favor of country's future? Please share your ideas.
Thank You
Harry
05-23-2011

: delhi
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

yes i fully agree with you...the youth can contribute in the development of the country very well if given chance..
05-23-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"revaluation"

"Gentle men ! Employees in Government sectors need to be revaluated. Practically I have seen many Government employees are worthless. They do not performs according the wage they are being paid. Those employees who are not capable to perform they must send for the retirement. No matter whether they are of age 30 or above.
05-23-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Retirement age

I suggest retirement age should be unto death. A govt servant must grace his/her death in the chair of his/her office.
05-23-2011

: farrukhabad
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

I m satishfied with u totally. The retirement age should be 55yrs. And govt should follow effective steps on decreasing the age of retirement in place of increasing it per 5yrs.The chance should be given to the youths.At the time of any casualty during the job period the service should not transfered to their family members.In place of providing them job,they should be benefitted by the death pension.Because there is no guarantee of telent for the job acquired by them after the death of his/her family member.
After the death of any govt employee during job period the vacant space would be filled with the talented employee.The pension should be given to the family whose member cause death during the service.I creates the worth of the service and the misuse of service and corruption both will decrease.
The govt should take steps in distributing the salaries of govt employees.Most of the govt employee`s salary is more than the employee in private sector.The govt should not distribute much salary.I m not saying that govt employee`s salary should be decreased than the private.I m saying that the unusual rise in salary package should be abolished and before increasing the salary of any govt employee it should be compared to the same category employee of the private sector.It will save the lots of govt money which will indirectly reduce the prices of commodities and inflation.And the corruption will reduce.
Now u r thinking how reduce in salary package of govt employee will reduce the corruption?
The answer is this-At this time everybody thinks govt job best due to high salary and high benefits.Due to this people gives much bribes to get govt job.When they will get job with bribes ,they will take bribes from others for doing the work at which they are employed.When the salary will be low,the peoples will not take interest much in govt jobs and they would not give bribes to get the jobs.
06-21-2011

: Jun 2011
: madurai
: 29
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Even they retire quickly there is no means of youth getting a govt job through employment exchange
06-21-2011

: Tiruppur
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Even they retire quickly there is no means of youth getting a govt job through employment exchange

its right i agree with u bro.....................
06-23-2011

: Apr 2011
: 61
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

If retirement age is reduced to 55 He will be jobless before the marrige of his Daughter/ Son. His childern would have been studying at that retirement age. So The retirement age of 60 is good.
07-08-2011

: coimbatore
: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Govt.Servants age not maintained below 60 years

Hi I would like to inform that the state as well as central Government employees retirement age should not reduce below 60 years because of the expextations they will be having about their settlement as india is a developing country and not developed country yet also their children has to come up with flying colors and have to settle in future.Some state governments are maintaining 60 years retirement so thanks to them..

Cegonsoft Interview Orientation
07-09-2011

: farrukhabad
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi I would like to inform that the state as well as central Government employees retirement age should not reduce below 60 years because of the expextations they will be having about their settlement as india is a developing country and not developed country yet also their children has to come up with flying colors and have to settle in future.Some state governments are maintaining 60 years retirement so thanks to them..

Cegonsoft Interview Orientation
dear sir,
i m agree with u that india is a developing country.. bt sir ye thinking kahan tk sahi hai. kya hm hamesha yahi mante rahenge ki ham developing country me hain so bahut se rules change nhi kar sakte.. sir rules change honge to country b uske according chalega.. rules purane honge to progress b sloe hogi.. mera suggestion hai ki retiremnt ki age 55 yrs honi chahiye.. yahan par matter hai ki government employee kaam badiya kare na ki ham uski family ki shadi vyah ki chinta karen. hamari govt sector me salary bahut achhi hai in comparison of private sector.. aur work load bhi bahut kam hai.. jb private sector me kaam karne wala employee 55 yrs me retire hokar apne son/daughter ki shadi kr leta hai to govt wala b kar lega.. waise bhi jb wo 55 yrs par retire hoga to uske elder son/daughter ki age 25 yrs hogi. jo ki shadi k layak hoga. hm waise bhi shadi ki chinta na karke desh ki tarakki ki chinta karn shadi ki chinta apne aap kam ho jayegi jn desh tarakki karega.. hame bude employees nahi chahiye hain jo apna kaam to thik se karte nhi hain aur sath walon ko b nahi karne dete hain.. retirement should be 55 yrs and i m strictly agree with this

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0