India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Why Ramdev di blamed Arvind ji??

In my opinion, Ramdev ji has just got annoyed with arvind ji on some matter or other. So he started .....

• 1 prashant170392

02-18-2013

: Feb 2013
: Uttar Pradesh
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Why Ramdev di blamed Arvind ji??

In my opinion, Ramdev ji has just got annoyed with arvind ji on some matter or other. So he started being against of him.
All that he is doing is just a foolery of him, the internal politics of all these people will make a different politics. I want arvind di not to consider any view of ramdev ji any more and ignore his violence in front of media....
02-25-2013

: Dec 2012
: VILL.-RANIPUR,P.O-SUNDARPUR BIRA,DIST.-DARBHANGA,STATE-BIHAR
:

I think Agnivesh and Ramdev want to be in highlight ,he want to show countrey's people that he is also playing great role in making countrey's corruption free.
03-02-2013

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day
Arvind kejriwal

Arvind Kejriwal has launched his own political party"Aam Aadmi Party"(AAP) and wish him a good start from Delhi Legislative Elections.
Baba Ramdev also have desire to enter in the politics so there is many means to be in the NEWS.However both seems serious against the corruption start from Indian Politics and flown down upto the lower level.This corruption is now a burning problem and a disease like cancer given by congress no doubt.
03-03-2013

: Mar 2013
: nagpur
:

Arvind Kejeriwal ji or Baba Ramdev ji have made efforts to eliminate corruption, certainly the political difference do exist but the goal remains same to remove corruption. As the corruption has reached to the peak Indian politics has played great role for encouraging corruption.It has become necessary for Arvindji Kejeriwal and Ramdevji to enter in to politics to reach at the root level and remove it.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0