India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

My introduction: Pallavi Laxman

Hi, i am pallavi,i hv been reading and watching issues regarding our country especially corruption scams since anna ji came .....

09-26-2012

: Sep 2012
: new delhi
: 54
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
My introduction: Pallavi Laxman

Hi,
i am pallavi,i hv been reading and watching issues regarding our country especially corruption scams since anna ji came into the limelight, that was an eye awakening period for most of us, one is sad and also full of anger and its hightime we all got involved in our own ways.i am a singer with a few albums to my credit and wld love to help in anyway thru my singing.i am also involved with education.i studied in modern school vasant vihar and lady sri ram college.i look fwd to contribute in this organisation and hopefully we will save our country from these rogues as its never too late.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0