India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Mr. Sabareesh

My name is Sabareesh.P.A, aged 22, from Cochin, Kerala. I am at present pursuing my second year M.A. Public Administration .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: COCHIN
: 33
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Mr. Sabareesh

My name is Sabareesh.P.A, aged 22, from Cochin, Kerala. I am at present pursuing my second year M.A. Public Administration in IGNOU, Cochin. I chose the subject after my B.Sc. Physics to try for the civil services, but now I purposely quit my ambition after understanding that there are many better and effective ways to serve this once glorified nation and society.
I am happy and proud to say that I am a volunteer of India against corruption, Kochi. I was motivated by team Anna’s movement last year, when Anna fasted at the Ramlila maidan. It was at the fifth day that I decided to ground my foot, after analyzing whether the movement was a ‘regular’ political in nature or not. I was a Naval NCC cadet, but I have my strong feelings against the current Indian politics for its weak and invertebral activities. I used to consider it as an unclean pond ruled by merciless sharks. But this cannot go on like this forever. We need to clean the pond and chlorinate it after evacuating the sharks to some uneven ocean where they have never been and that is what I have decided, clean the dirty waters.
We boast of a developed nation but I feel pity that we are living in an underdeveloped society where people are hungry, homeless and deprived. I definitely cannot wait until 2020 or 2025 for societal changes to take place and I am impatient in this matter because till then it is the basic rights of lakhs of children that is violated, for which the changing governments and its heartless politicians will never answer.
According to me this is how the heartless gentlemen feel when they are offered a lump sum bribe. “They feel like a thousand number of hundred watt bulbs inside a room going off at a time and simultaneously somebody from the backdoor gifts them a candle and a match box, so that the space around them is bright enough for those gentlemen to step ahead”.

I sometimes have no patience even to share the above thoughts with my friends who are influenced both by the congress or communist and by their Medias which negatively shape the minds of its readers and viewers.
I strongly feel that we need a political alternative for the people and our nation, and the team’s decision for a positive alternative is like a boon for the nation and for our team it is like a ‘bed of thorns’ ahead. There are also many good people in this country and world to help our movement and therefore raising funds will not be a big problem. Support will keep pouring from all the sides, with the nation’s youth fighting till the end. I request the core team to re access the strategy once again and prepare for a deviated path which shall lead to the change in our country’s fate.
My sincere pranams to Anna Hazare ji, Kiran ji, Arvind ji and Prashanth ji who had come to Kochi on 8th July 2012 for a jan sabha meeting. My prayers and wholehearted support to all the core members of the revolutionary team. Please do visit Kochi to motivate and lead us for a political front that the modern world has never seen.
For a change, let the nation permanently see a change. Jai Hind!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0