India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Message from your friend

Dear Friends, I have just registered with IAC website however, I am a die-hard follower of it since its birth. .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Mumbai
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Message from your friend

Dear Friends,

I have just registered with IAC website however, I am a die-hard follower of it since its birth. I am basically from Lucknow but work in an IT company in Mumbai. I am very very frustrated of all these scams that surfaces every other day. Being an Indian, I want to do something for my country and help change people life in a better way. Mostly all these politicians are corrupt or inefficient. They first think of themselve and then of the country. I have been out of India many times and have realized even if other country is poorer than India, they are much more advanced than us. This is just because of less or no corruption and very well defined policies. Above all, a robust law system to implement those policies.

Given a chance I am sure, we all member of IAC will bring a lot of difference to our country. We just need to keep our spirits high and goals clear. Even though waqt to pahle hi aa gaya tha, par ab bhi der nahi hui hai, hum sabko ek saath mil ke awaaj uthane ki aur us har ek shaks ko aapne saath jodne ki jo hamare vicharo se sahmat hai aur shyad is corrupt system se frustrated bhi hai. Aao milke is corruption ko jad se mitaye aur hamare is behtar desh ko ek behatreen desh banaye.

Your friend
Rahul Nigam
+91-9920997767

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0