India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Khush -hal Bharat ka sapna

I am in business for the last 40 years.I have seen curruption at every step of life.According to me only .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Panipat
: 72
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Khush -hal Bharat ka sapna

I am in business for the last 40 years.I have seen curruption at every step of life.According to me only politicians,govt servants are shining and the country stands no where.Leave apart the metros, notice the shining magnitude in real India(villages)which is almost zero.
Until and unless we cut the root of the problems in the system,we should not dream of a khushal Bharat.The root is election procedure.You suggest to vote for an honest canditate,who will form the govt if honest canditates belong to different parties?
Make an honest political party and the member joining the party should be screened properly and should not have any sort of link with any existing political party.A suggestion to value the vote as per education is welcomed.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0