India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Introduction

Am working in the field of entertainment in a very senior position. Equally frustrated by the system and want to .....

09-10-2011

: Sep 2011
: Mumbai
: 58
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Introduction

Am working in the field of entertainment in a very senior position. Equally frustrated by the system and want to do my bit against the wrong system and for the nation.

For corruption, terrorism, cleanliness, traffic discipline and many other such issues, I want to do something on my part.

Always looked for a platform to join. After waiting for years, I have found such a platform and wish to be part of it.
09-10-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Hello and Welcome Devang...!!!

You may find the following posts interesting (links)-
(1) High time.....anna supporters should contest next elections and we should make them win

(2) PM HONEST or CORRUPT...?...SEE THE VIDEOS and decide for yourself
If you wish more on Anna Hazare and the Indian Independence Movement, you may go here -
ANNA HAZARE reminds me more of SUBHASH BOSE than GANDHI
Let us know how you felt about those.

Take your time to browse through the forum. There are many other nice posts to read. Please share your views with us on them too.

All the Best,

Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-10-2011 at 09:11 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0