India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

An idiot and aspirant of civil services

I AM OF THIS OPINION THAT GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY I WOULD LOVE TO BE A POLITICIAN AND I STRONGLY FEEL .....

09-02-2011

: Sep 2011
: DELHI
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
An idiot and aspirant of civil services

I AM OF THIS OPINION THAT GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY I WOULD LOVE TO BE A POLITICIAN AND I STRONGLY FEEL THAT IN ORDER TO LEGITIMATE INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, IT MUST CHALK OUT A PLAN TO SUPPORT RIGHT PEOPLE SO AS TO SECURE CONTACTS UP TO THE HELM OF AFFAIRS. I AM CONSERVATIVE ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE CORRUPTION. I WANT TO YOU ALL THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION MUST INITIATE THIS ANTI-CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN FROM HOME.
09-03-2011

:

SO ...what is your point ?
09-03-2011

: Aug 2011
: Singheshwar
: 36
:
: 44 | 0.01 Per Day

politicians can't come out of their party line. I've an example. R D Minister Jairam Ramesh came to patna. As ruling party of bihar is in oposition in centre but, on the question of development ramesh agreed to all sugetion of cm,bihar. But, we see jab v koi nitish kumar ya narendra modi ki prasansha karta hai, puri congress uske virodh me khadi ho jati hai. It's true ki partiyo k bich matbhed hote hain lekin vikash k mudde par in nerrow minded congresio ko ramesh se kuch sikhna chahiye
09-04-2011

:

what is the point ?

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0