India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

I support Anna's Team for Joining Politics

My name is Sumeet Pawar and I reside in Kalyan. I am following every moment of 'Team Anna' and sincerely .....

• 1 sumeetpp
  • 1 sumeetpp

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Kalyan
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Question I support Anna's Team for Joining Politics

My name is Sumeet Pawar and I reside in Kalyan. I am following every moment of 'Team Anna' and sincerely support the efforts that they have put in to eradicate corruption. I personally don't think there's anything wrong in joining politics. The root of corruption can be uproot from the system itself. We need someone who can equally put pressure on the government from inside the house. And if we don't believe in any political parties, then why not we support a formation of a new political party by 'Team Anna' as we know that he's a 'GENTLEMAN' & a 'GANDHIAN'.

When we get sick, we consult the doctor who gives us medicine to cure from inside. Even corruption is an illness & that needs to be cure from inside.
So I request you all to support team Anna's movement to form a political party.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Kalyan
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb

Another reason for team Anna to join politics..... Actually we all need to go to our day-to-day work to earn money for our family. How could we be present at Azad maidan or jantar-mantar for the protest though we really wanted to be... however we neither want to lose our jobs. dats the only source we have to earn. I am supporting team Anna via technology which I can carry anywhere. But wat about the rest?
How could we help this team win against all odds.
But if team Anna forms a political party then we can play our part by contributing our vote to them. In this way we all together can help to see our system reforms:-)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0