India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

I support Anna Hazare-Jyoti Manral, Dubai

The government has not done homework on what support Anna has, it is a habit I guess. The habit of .....

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Dubai
: 52
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
I support Anna Hazare-Jyoti Manral, Dubai

The government has not done homework on what support Anna has, it is a habit I guess. The habit of making decisions without facts, facts based on life of a common man. The habit which remains intact inspite of changing government, the habit which has increased corruption, brought down the living conditions in India, the confidence in system is no more, every where psychological slaying of a common man is evident, each stands alone in this ambiguous and corrupted political system.
Anna has brought us together, he has stood up to break that habit and so have we. His refusing to come out of jail is another step towards it. Anna has my support.

Jyoti Manral
Dubai

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0