India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

hello fellow indians

i am Aadarsh Prakash a student of physics 3rd year at kirori mal college delhi university... i am preparing for .....

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: new delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb hello fellow indians

i am Aadarsh Prakash a student of physics 3rd year at kirori mal college delhi university... i am preparing for civil services...

recently i have been falling into debate/discussion with many of my friends in college campus and on Facebook...most student don't know much about lokpal bill here and they think its against democratic.. there are many friends who think this is a political party backed movement... as said little knowledge is very dangerous they don't even try to acquire proper knowledge about the movement...
i tried to explain many about the movement, its cause, lokpal bill but because there are very few of us who really understand and try to motivate people its not creating much difference...

it would be great if a seminar is organised in the campus itself... a more effective way than talking/explaining to individuals....

you ca follow me at twitter.com/sinha47 or call me on my number given in my profile

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0