India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Getting Real with Corruption

Dear Friends, Its alright to go on and on for the fight against corruption, but I believe we should also .....

10-22-2012

: Oct 2012
: Chennai
: 55
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Getting Real with Corruption

Dear Friends,
Its alright to go on and on for the fight against corruption, but I believe we should also mull over how we are going to do it after we are in power. if the angst today is about not having the power to do anything against corruption due to the powers that be, we need to seriously jot down how we will ensure that once we have the power, we will see to it that Corruption does not seep thru again. Because, if that happens, then we would have cheated the Indian people, yet again, after the independence.

So my request is to start making the blue prints for the democracy, that we are dreaming of.

To start with, let us think of an Issue based democracy and NOT personality based democracy

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0