India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

everybody

hello freinds, i am pradosh misra,i am a little slow to join the cause ,but i would like to tell .....

09-05-2011

: Aug 2011
: bhubaneswar
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
everybody

hello freinds,
i am pradosh misra,i am a little slow to join the cause ,but i would like to tell you the time has come to prepare the country for radical reforms in civil administration,judiciary,election reforms,etc.corruption has eaten into every aspect of civil as well as moral life.so we have to fight a multipronged battle.
fighting against corruption is the beginning and jan lokpal is just the right ace
for the purpose.however judging by the govt's divisive and duplicate and vendetta politics,perhaps we should create more awareness and escalate the fight to civil disobedience. thanking you guys and good day

pradosh misra

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0