India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Answer to anna hazare's question

Here i am giving a suggestion to anna hazare's question "What should be the procedure of selecting the candidates for .....

• 1 shalinigupta2006

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: delhi
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Answer to anna hazare's question

Here i am giving a suggestion to anna hazare's question "What should be the procedure of selecting the candidates for the party?"

I think they should start from selecting the ex-service men from the indian armed forces or navy or air force. and then filtering the names of those persons that had given their best in their field. Because these men strictly obeys the rules. And they have super stablization power i.e they do not change their behavior frequently, they are always like as they are. So, we don't have to worry that after getting the 'chair', would their mind get deflect.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

I feel this is the most difficult task cause if Team Anna fails in selecting Honest and devoted people then this agitation will actually die.

I feel as we apply this strategy in very big software application. We should divide the country state bias. Like allocate 1-2 higher level people to each state and in next level hierarchy allocate 10 or more volunteer to each MP Constituency. These volunteers should personally contact good, honest, educated and knowledgeable people like retired IAS, Nevy officers, professors etc. And in these people select those people who are really honest, understand the system and having capability to remove corruption.

So hierarchy should be like this
Anna and Team Anna --- Level 1
State level Volunteers ----Level 2
MP Constituency volunteers ---Level 3

Each candidate should be interviewed by Team Anna and Anna before giving tickets. You can also ask for applications from people of each constituency for selecting best option. People who are willing to fight in election can send their application to you. Getting support from village you need to take help from regional language news paper, verbal, Nukkad Natak etc.

Last edited by shalinigupta2006; 08-03-2012 at 01:11 PM
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: delhi
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

@shalinigupta2006

well, its a difficult task. But there is no short-cut of finding the real honest person. if you actually want to have a corruption-free country, then you should have to test each person individually.
i know its very difficult. but if we become able to do this, then surely the day is not far when we have CORRUPTION-FREE INDIA.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

@rahul_dabas ....Yes its very very very difficult..but not impossible...Team ANNA and Anna if actually has done this agitation for some betterment of country then they should find the way to do this...yes we the people of India..are always there to support....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0