India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

While watching tv i saw somebody talking that anna will be in bangalore on 16th & in chennai on 17th. .....

12-10-2011

: Dec 2011
: chennai
: 69
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna"s movement for janlokpal bill

While watching tv i saw somebody talking that anna will be in bangalore on 16th & in chennai on 17th. Pl clarify & confirm.
12-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

I see that it is scheduled on 18th Dec, venue not specified.

Please see:
Chennai’s tryst with Anna Hazare: Dec 18 - The Times of India

Ganesan. :~)
12-11-2011

: Kalady, Ernakulam, Kerala
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Kabil Sibal's call for content regulation in social networking sites is to stop anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare & his team from successfully leveraging social media to mobilise support for the movement for a strong Lokpal. The Govt. fears that it will be further exposed if social networking sites like Face book continueto bring together people on a scale as they alone could. Supporters / volunteers of Anna Team should use IT technology to maximum to spread correct news to all by e-mail /sms etc. as Govt. may go to any extend to suppress the movement.
12-11-2011

:

corruption case against mr sukhram went on for 15 years. he got 5 years sentence.but got relief from high court citing old age and medical grounds. by the time case runs its course in hc & sc god only knows how many years more it will take.another case of fodder scam against mr lalu yadav is going on for years and will go for many more years.what is the solution?
12-12-2011

: Delhi
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi guys,

I am true believer of this movement but first time i am coming and would like to post some suggestions.

1. We should not be diverted from our agenda "Jan Lokpal"
2. Yes, its true The govt. is trying to do meshy version of Lokpal which is not workable.
3. We should adopt the negotiation tactics with the govt.. One thing also true that Govt. (Corrupt peoples have mandate from any party in parliament, We know very well it can't be disturbed till 2014 next elections). In these 2 years they have enough time to supress the movement.
4. The govt. is trying to tell Parliamenterians are public representatives and the laws should be made in Parliament, How can we diminish that, Show the facts......
a. Get the data of 2009 elections (% of voting in each consituency, Total no. of voters, Winning candidate no. of votes)
Formula Mandate of parliamentarian = Winning candidate no. of votes
Not believe on the candidates = SUM(Total No. of voters - % of voting) use for Right to Reject
No mandate of parliamentarian= SUM(% of Voting in Numbers - Winning candidate no. of votes)
That means nobody is caring in parliament which didn't vote to them.

5. Parliamentary Procedures (Lot of Hits on Parliament is doing their work)
Please get the data, How many sessions in parliament run from 2009, How many MP were present in that sessions, How many minutes sessions was adjourned or wasted.
Make a Report and get the % calculation, Give the weightage to each parliamentarian
Formula = (Total hours of session - Adjourned session) * Available Parlimentarian

6. We want to come in different way, Do you know Why the common person like you and me is involved in Corruption?

Reasons are two 1. To ensure the future of their kids 2. To spent out of their income (Chadar se bahar pair pehlana).

Please address these peoples like that

If you want to save the future of your child and taking risks of your respect and moral.
Bueracrats Thinking, My kids will studied in Foreign university and based in good city like London/New York/ Singapore etc. It's really helping them
NO, Kids will come once in an year to meet them once they are old. Kids will not feel complete freedom & respect what they feel in their own country.

Security concern a good home with security guards or in a posh location but how do you feel your home is secured but rapist/criminals are on the roads and they raped/killed your family member out of your secured home so priority is not to secure the home secure the country.

A corrupt guy leaks the info. to other countries for some money but he didn't sell only country info. but he sold their loved ones as well. Feel a better system it is really going curse for our system and for our country, for our kids as well.

I would like to appeal to those persons, If you agree or disagree of all the points(I know all are their own thinking process, We all are intelligent) but please work for the right cause, for our future generations, to make our cities better than London Newyork and Tokyo, To make our Universities better than Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard.
12-12-2011

:

Time & venue of anna"s visit to chennai on 18th dec.
12-13-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Anna ji ne desh me jo bhrastachar ke virudh alakh jagayi hai wo aaj desh ke kone kone me support ki ja rhi hai govt ko ab saavdhan ho jana chahiye agr usko apna astitva bachana hai to
JAI HIND
12-13-2011

: Aug 2011
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

For all Bhartiyas

Modern India may be poor but Bharat was and is very rich

Today, so called celebrities (political, corporate and very special class of intellectuals including selective entertainment and media personalities) used to whisper (claim) that India (modern) is a poor country on economic, cultural, scientific, health and above all on discipline grounds.
Might be their modern India is Poor but our Bharat was very Rich (pride with a crown of Golden Sparrow) and is also Rich even today.
The people of Bharat (now here Bhartiya people means purely those who have a will to face any challenge without skirting out principles and ideals along with Bhartiya Sanskar) always full of wisdom and never run after nudity to grab any useless and senseless materialist things.
In mid 1991, when India’s great financial and economic experts were on the haunt to collect money from foreign sources including NRIs, there was a statement from Lord Swaraj Paul ( an NRI based in England) that why don’t you people go to Bhartiyas, India might be poor but Indians are very rich. He was not only absolutely right but also proved by the 1991-95, stock market Bull Run. During this period, more than 3000 companies entered the stock market and roughly collected thousand of crores from rich Bhartiyas of poor India.

Once, there was a seminar and topic was – why India is poor?
Some very great corporate leaders of this modern India said that India is poor on three accounts:

First, Education standard of India was not up to the international standard?
They might be right on this because they were talking about modern India’s educational standards which in any case looks to be “a true copy” of Harvard, Oxford and many other alike universities of Australia and European countries at present. However if anyone compares this international standard with ancient Bharat’s educational standards then, one question is enough to ask.

Is there anybody in this modern world able to tell from where Counting Numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 came from? Why most advanced educational and scientific intellectuals of most developed countries call them as “NATURAL NUMBERS” even today?
Natural Numbers indicate the numbers which we got from nature. To be proud Bhartiyas, we can say that in VEDAS there were enough references that these numbers are as old as Bharat and its origin.
A step ahead another feather to Bharat’s crown is “ZERO and DECIMAL”. These digits are given by true Bhartiyas and only then the sequence of counting numbers got completed in the form of Total & Whole numbers.
To be more proud Bhartiya, we can also claim that if there was no “Ramanujam” on earth then from where the basic of modern science and mathematical “Square root” and “Cube root” this world got. Without all these, what would be the face of this modern science and economies?
This were just a very layman’s examples. Hence modern India might be poor on education but Bharat was very-very rich and Bharat is even today richer than this modern educational world.

Secondly, they (corporate leader) said that on Cultural ground India is poor.
Again they are right because if any modern Indian follows Western world’s culture then surely he/she feels pride in not washing dirt even after completing nature’s call. This is a first step of their culture.
In case of Bhartiya culture, we never heard even from any Kashmiri, Himachali and other Bhartiyas those are living in areas where temperature is normally goes “below 10 to 30 degree Celsius from zero” that they don’t wash their such dirt. From where they manage water for this that is up to them only. But this is certain that they wash it.
As far as social help is concern, not a very long past, there was a culture among Bhartiyas that don’t eat till the neighbour is hungry. Just 30 to 35 years ago, this was a very common phenomenon that “in train journey there might be a hue and cry over seats sharing at starting points. But once the train started moving on track, every second passenger was got adjusted to sit. Then at dinner/launch time everyone had to share other’s meal.
This is really shocking that modern Indian culture (a copy of Western world) has torn this fabric to the level that today
modern Indians don’t believe “in sharing but they simply snatch”.

Thirdly they (corporate leaders) said that Indian youth are not having any clear-cut target to be achieved in Life.
Yes they are again right for Indian youth those are just running after mad materialistic life with full of lusty thoughts. But in Bharat we had Rama, Krishna, Chanakaya, Ashoka, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur, Gobind Singhji, Rani Jhansi, Rani Chinnema, etc. including lakhs of Freeom Fighters and so on.

In recent past, we had Binova Bhaveji, Jai Prakash Narayanji, Shesanji, Khairnarji, etc. etc. Thank God, even today we have great youth (Karam yogis) like respected Anna Hazare, Dr. Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejrivalji, Prashant Bhushanji, Manish Sisodiyaji, Yog Guru Swami Ramdev ji, Dr. APJ Abul Kalamji, and a long list of liked minded brothers and sisters those don’t believe in to analyse topic like “Munna Bhai”, “Three Idiots” and “Athithi Kab Jayo Gaye” (for entertainment), Ra-One, etc. etc. (these are selective one otherwise there is a long list).
So Bhartiyas have enough targets to get back Purity, Humanity and Social Fabric of great “BHARAT” from this modern India.

Come to health. See modern India was this much poor that every second day these modern Indians have to talk about Blood-Pressure, Diabetes, Survical, By-pass Surgeries and so on…… Now just look at Bharat’s great Yog Guru Swami Ramdevji. In a very layman’s language he has made every Bhartiya rich on health and medical grounds. Further only Bhartiya youth like Anna Hazareji and many others can show the guts of 12-13 days hungers that too only for Public Cause.

So my dear Bhartiyas, time has come to endorse a strong answer to all such modern Indians that Our Bharat was never poor and Bharat is also not poor even today at any ground. A step ahead it will remain rich for generations together.

I am sure once all Bhartiyas realize this, no bad and corrupt character will show the courage to CONTEST ELECTION and even if it happened, no Bhartiya will vote for them. Honest, competent and courageous Bhartiyas will automatically come on the scene. Though this may not seem to an easy task, beginning can be done with positive attitude.

Jai Bharat
www.sgaserv.com
12-13-2011

: JALGAON
: 38
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
Bring arvind kejriwal

Arvind Kejriwal might be busy in his efforts to bring Lokpal,but he can post some of his views on weekly basis.This site would get a great response if people know that he is interacting through this site.
12-13-2011

: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi Guys,

I am here with one more suggestion Topic: "Confusion to Vote"

Here we need the "Divide and Rule" approach to solve the Problem. I mean to say seggregate.
It's not too far we all need to go against the poltical leaders in coming elections, To give such awareness on which criteria you need to VOTE. I will still request PLease VOTE, It's your only right & one of our responsibility of a citizen from Indian.

As per my Understanding the criterias are:
a. PLease don't Vote to the peoples who are from poltical families (any party), Reason: Poltics is a business for them and greed will always with them (sometimes for power and sometimes for money) but the basic defination of our representative should be true, fair, no greed, Brave to fight for our issues etc.

b. Please don't VOTE to the candidates who involved in business somehow like Contractors, Business tycoons etc. Reason: They are rich and we believe that they are doing the work for social welfare but I feel its not true they are joining the poltics to get the benifits for their businesses.

c. The leader talking about castism, Reason: He is trying to divide us for his/her own benifit and definitely will betray us. May be if possible he can arrange some benifits for their caste but not for all the peoples of that caste as well because country is going back due to these reasons so his money and power can't benifit the domain of society too long, it's only short term benifits.

d. Please don't Vote the party where one or two persons in Power, Reason: In that case your representative can't do anything withpout the permission of these one or two people if he wishes as well.

I believe the above points seggregation will clear some of the bad representatives, greedy persons and black sheeps in the elections. Polticians will be fair with us after elections as well.

Advance Thanks to read believe and act.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0