India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Team Anna Political Direction

In my opinion Team Anna should not start a political party. It should form a loose confederation in which good .....

08-03-2012
VJR

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
: 74
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Team Anna Political Direction

In my opinion Team Anna should not start a political party. It should form a loose confederation in which good persons from all the parties can join. The confederation should study the list of candidates at the time election & identify the good candidates to the people irrespective of the parties to which they belong. Such candidates shall be asked to commit in writing to the confederation of passing the Jan Lok Pal bill in the new parliment.
08-03-2012

: Chandigarh
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

I do not agree with your understanding and opinion. I think with such a great cause to cater team Anna must form a political party.

Parliament consensus is required to produce a strong lokpal, a very common man of this country who lives on decisions made in parliament is suffering. In my openion more than half of the comman people of this country does not know about the new / old schemes that have been started for their benifits. Corrupt people/politicians takes them all. It is necessary to stop this building a team of qualified and honest people.

We tested the existing politicians and they failed in every reappear that has been provided to them. When govt lead in corruption from front there is no way a common man would get anything in this county except depression, sucide and not even a 2 time meal.

A STRONG MESSAGE WOULD BE REQUIRED FOR THIS COUNTRY AS YOUTH IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE ALREADY RASIED.

Jai Hind!!!!
08-03-2012
VJR

: Gurgaon
: 74
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

The message of my original post was that the Anna team should stand outside party politics to exert pressure on politicians. Starting a political party and running is not going to be easy. many such experiments have ended up with original aim getting forgotten. Instead identifying good persons in other political parties, help them to Parliment/assemblies and exerting our influence through them could be better strategy. Finally whatever Annaji decides it would have unreserved support from my side. All of us want a corruption free India where the power is with the people.

Bharat Mathaki jai!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0