India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Pcomgress minor appeasement policy creates people like owaisi...

Where is so called secularists rather pseudo secularist or BJP/Modi hatred people who wrongly created the image of BJP/Modi as .....

01-03-2013

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Exclamation Pcomgress minor appeasement policy creates people like owaisi...

Where is so called secularists rather pseudo secularist or BJP/Modi hatred people who wrongly created the image of BJP/Modi as communal? Where is Digvijay Singh who always coming heavily against RSS/BJP for their hate speech keeping mum against Owaisi?
Such minor leaders’ behaviour tolerated by congress just for minor vote bank politics since independent created the communal atmosphere... But these so called secular including media succeeded to create BJP as communal...
With my posting, many might believe that I am BJP man or soft corner with BJP. This is not true. But, what I fill that congress vote bank politics (Particularly from the Indira Gandhi rule. Corruption has also started heavily during her rule) harmed the country more than its good work whatever they did since independent. Congress policies were decided keeping in the mind of minority vote bank. So, to counter this minority vote bank BJP started vowing major vote bank of Hindu and vicious circle started. Of course they apply tit for tat policy (Loha, lohe ko kate).
SO ONE CANNOT DESCRIBE THIS “TIT FOR TAT POLICY” AS COMMUNAL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg owaisi.jpg (117.5 , 0 views)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0