India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"How to make corruption say bye bye"

Hello Eveyone, I'm a new member to this forum and felt so happy to see so many people expressing their .....

05-01-2012

: May 2012
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Awareness

Hello Eveyone,

I'm a new member to this forum and felt so happy to see so many people expressing their views to change the current state of our Mother India.

However, in my point of view we are only talking about various symptoms of the disease and not addressing the root cause of our current situation.

I strongly admire Anna Hazare and his team for the noble cause they are fighting and the time they are spending to achieve tremendous task of defeating corruption.

In my opinon, public awareness (masses) is only one aspect of the solution to fight against corruption. I think more emphasis should be to bring awareness among those people who are holding the key, i mean people who can really change the way things are going.

Awareness in Civil Servants & Judicial authorities (Police, Lawyers and Judges) will play a very critical role in reforming the entire society as they hold the medicine to this disease. True Awareness in these people at all levels has power to change the entire system.

In addition, changes in our education system should also happen immediately. Our current education system does not teach morals to kids to become a good citizens when they grow up.

These are just few thoughts that came to my mind and wanted to share with you all............

Jai Hind

Regards
Sai
05-03-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Positive approach"

Hello Eveyone,

I'm a new member to this forum and felt so happy to see so many people expressing their views to change the current state of our Mother India.

However, in my point of view we are only talking about various symptoms of the disease and not addressing the root cause of our current situation.

I strongly admire Anna Hazare and his team for the noble cause they are fighting and the time they are spending to achieve tremendous task of defeating corruption.

In my opinon, public awareness (masses) is only one aspect of the solution to fight against corruption. I think more emphasis should be to bring awareness among those people who are holding the key, i mean people who can really change the way things are going.

Awareness in Civil Servants & Judicial authorities (Police, Lawyers and Judges) will play a very critical role in reforming the entire society as they hold the medicine to this disease. True Awareness in these people at all levels has power to change the entire system.

In addition, changes in our education system should also happen immediately. Our current education system does not teach morals to kids to become a good citizens when they grow up.

These are just few thoughts that came to my mind and wanted to share with you all............

Jai Hind

Regards
Sai
Gentle Sai ! "Root cause is system failure. Our present system is design by English rulers and was made 200 years ago. Our country needs a new system that can meet present & future requirements. But unfortunately we are busy in discussing scam and corruption since last two or three years."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 05-03-2012 at 11:56 AM
05-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Gentle Sai ! "Root cause is system failure. Our present system is design by English rulers and was made 200 years ago. Our country needs a new system that can meet present & future requirements. But unfortunately we are busy in discussing scam and corruption since last two or three years."
OK,I accept that this is the system failure.But who is responsible? We always absconded ourselves from the facts.No one whether this is politicians or the beaurucrates and the wise people of the country never spoken straight forward and given the answers of the problem zig zagly.
No doubt today we need strong WILL to make some required changes in our Laws to control all these kind of flaws coming into our system.
The Police,the Lawyers and Judges has to be morally changed,but here is question mark ?Are these people not directly or indirectly influenced by the politicians? If it is then whom we expect to change first? Not the politicians as we people elect them and send them to the legislations/Parliament to make Laws and arranging funds etc.for the welfare of the public.

So,the conclusion is that public has to bring change in themselves first and that is a very difficult task of the days.
We must thank Annaji and Baba Ramdev who have taken the initiative of this holy task selflessly.

We must wake up and support these legends so that the politicians not succeed in letting down this movement as they have cheated us for the years and somewhere will be the looser.They are in the fear,pls agree to me.

I salute Annaji and Baba Ramdev who took the straight fight against the corrupt system.

Thanks and Regards.
Rana

Last edited by Rana; 05-03-2012 at 02:12 PM
05-03-2012

: Andhra Pradesh
: 30
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

I think honesty could be able to reduce the corruption. And its the only way...
06-20-2012

:
"Need new logic & tricks"

I think honesty could be able to reduce the corruption. And its the only way...
Gentle men! "It seems that all efforts grown blunt to overcome corruption. We need new logic and tricks."
07-04-2012

: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

We all must support team Anna and the members who are fight against corruption in india. All the members are doing well in Indian anti corruption act
08-08-2012

:
"Discloser"

Gentle men! "Anna team has stamped Indian Government not willing to take any action against corruption. Now How to make corruption say bye bye has become quite difficult as we have to make this government say bye bye first and have to try to make government with fresh and honest politicians. Mission is impossible says all generalist. But Anna and we are soldiers feel nothing is impossible with pure heart and true respect to our mother land. Come on soldiers we are sure to make mission impossible to possible."
08-08-2012

:
Smile Corruption in India | Anti Corruption Act | India Against Corruption

Gentle men! We all are trying to make corruption to say bye bye. Our national Hero Hon'ble Anna ji and his team mate are trying their best to make corruption to say bye bye. I highly respect them and their spirit. These persons are the real life heroes. In my opinion five basic things will be quite helpful to make corruption say bye bye for ever....
1- Unique identity(numberic identity) must be given to every citizen.
2- Transperency in all government work and plans.
3- Good Follow back for each and every government policy and plans.
4- Corporate system in government sector.
5- Citywise Criminals Data base.
If you think these five things may helpful to make corruption to say bye bye then let me know your views.
great analytical work by you . really remarkable!!! suggestive points mention above .
thank you for sharing that thoughts with us.
08-08-2012

:

corruption base (main source ) is started from us. so if we think good and accept (follows) rules and regulations sincearly in each step of system then i think corruption automatically prevent (stop) . this all done when we think , so think positive ,......
08-08-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

great analytical work by you . really remarkable!!! suggestive points mention above .
thank you for sharing that thoughts with us.
[i]Gentlemen ! Please try to u'stand and I can say in clear manners that if you wish to say bye-bye to corruption from our country,you have to say bye-bye to congress party from this country.You have may experienced the centre govt. attitude towards Anna's Team during their fast at Jantar-Mantar. The ignorance of public voice by the centre is the sign of cruelty in their hearts to those who speak against the corrupt systems established by themselves.They are taking these movements as a open challenge to them.From outside the ring you can't defeat your opponent.So the decision taken by Annaji to enter into the parliament is right and we all to prepare ourselves to support this mission of "UPROOTING CORRUPTS FROM PARLIAMENT".Thanks !

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0