India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Can Objectives of Shri Anna Hazare's Crusade be achieved through Non-Political Means only?

CAN OBJECTIVES OF SHRI ANNA HAZARE'S CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION BE ACHIEVED THROUGH NON-POLITICAL MEANS ONLY? 1. Thoughts on the subject .....

: Should a Well Meaning Political Outfit be formed under the Patronage of Shri Anna Hazare?
YES 1 50.00%
NO 0 0%
NOT NOW 1 50.00%
NO VIEWS 0 0%
: 2.

11-01-2011

: Oct 2011
: Chandigarh ( UT )
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Can Objectives of Shri Anna Hazare's Crusade be achieved through Non-Political Means only?

CAN OBJECTIVES OF SHRI ANNA HAZARE'S CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION BE ACHIEVED THROUGH NON-POLITICAL MEANS ONLY?

1. Thoughts on the subject ibid had been crossing my mind for quite some time. After due consideration, following was posted by me on YAHOO on 9th October 2011:-

“ Though a Diagnosis & subsequent Surgery of our Current Corrupt Political System, carried out through AN EFFECTIVE JAN LOKPAL BILL, will help to some extent in tackling corruption, the seeds of corruption sown by various dispensations over the period can only be dug out and destroyed by some well meaning Political Organisation led by SHRI ANNA HAZARE. It is therefore extremely essential that INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION FORUM & ANNA'S TEAM start working towards this at the earliest and invite views / get feedback from THE AAM AADMI for realising the same. They ( IAC FORUM, ANNA'S TEAM & All Fighting Against Corruption ) should not get into the TRAP laid by Vested Interests that SHRI ANNA HAZARE should carry out drive against corruption through NON-POLITICAL MEANS only “.

2. May I therefore request all Learned Members of the IAC FORUM, ANNA'S TEAM and CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS to give their views on above and deliberate / pursue the matter further with POINTS FOR & AGAINST duly brought out and with FULL JUSTIFICATION.

3. I shall be posting my personal analysis of some Main Issues of COMPAIGN AGAINST CORRUPTION and more views on the subject subsequently so that it does not pre-empt in any way the mind / ideas of LEARNED CONTRIBUTORS.

With regards,

Mohinder Bajwa.

Last edited by Mohinder Bajwa; 11-01-2011 at 02:31 AM : Spelling - Correction
11-01-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

it will achieve through non-political organization only. if they enter in election process all the evil of fund raising process to fight the election they have to carry out and leads to malpractices, since root of corruption is money required to fight the election. So, first that has to check by allotting fund to the political party from budget according to their winning candidate.
So, anna can fight this remain outside politics only. Now, time has come even to allot ministerial portfolio to respective field technocrat and winning MP will work as deputy. By this way also we can counter corruption since authority is with non-political technocrat.
11-01-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

“ Though a Diagnosis & subsequent Surgery of our Current Corrupt Political System, carried out through AN EFFECTIVE JAN LOKPAL BILL, will help to some extent in tackling corruption, the seeds of corruption sown by various dispensations over the period can only be dug out and destroyed by some well meaning Political Organisation led by SHRI ANNA HAZARE. It is therefore extremely essential that INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION FORUM & ANNA'S TEAM start working towards this at the earliest and invite views / get feedback from THE AAM AADMI for realising the same. They should not get into the TRAP of Vested Interests that SHRI ANNA HAZARE should carry out drive against corruption through NON-POLITICAL MEANS only “.

Very well & rightly said.
I am hopeful the way representatives of existing Govt. of Modern India (Fabricated & Manipulated Developed Economy) led my world's so called most Honest PM, is getting nervous by their own doings, Annaji, Team Anna and 119 crores Bhartiyas will automatically get unite under a Single Banner--which will be known as a Political Party of BHARITYAS with all BHARTIYA VALUES and SANSKAARS.

Jai Bharat
11-01-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

everyone talk about corruption but no one want to go into root of corruption. unless you will not make root based changes, janlokpal will not help

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0