India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion
New Topics

Emigration advocated

Why should we migrate to other countries? This is our country and we have been guiding it systematically. Our own .....

01-30-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Why should we migrate to other countries? This is our country and we have been guiding it systematically. Our own people have created this situation today. We have to regain our rights with a greater unity among ourselves. I appeal all enthusiastic people to unite at their places and let us know about the same for future action. And also they must find out how and where this reservation system is affecting them?
01-30-2011

:

The fight against British rule in India started in 1857 and we achieved freedom in 1947 i.e. after 90 years of struggle. We must be optimistic about eradicating reservation system from India in a sustained manner. This forum was started in 2008 but their was a lull of 2 years after few disappointments. Only determination and continued efforts will fetch a result.
01-30-2011

:

a correction please- read their as there
02-14-2011

: Feb 2011
: madanapalli
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
i wanna make a pop song on reservations. will u sponsore me like a business to you.

i am m.k
i like singing in english.i want to make a pop song on reservations. i dont bother afterwards about the reaction.if u sponsore me i will do it.

Dear Indians ,
Reservation is an obsolete concept .
But because of vote bank politics ,our government will never pass a bill against it .
So ,lets make the government pass a bill ,that entitles the general category students to avail a no interest ,long term loan to all general category students to study the same courses in which they were denied admission elsewhere in other countries like usa,canada,australia,uk ,japan etc .
That would be a real equaliser .
Education is our basic right ,So is right to livelihood .

I am a doctor from the most elite institute of medical sciences,delhi.
And i am a NRI now ,Non Required Indian ,in the presence of present quota system,our country does not require sincere doctors ,researchers etc .
So I implore upon my fellow young indians to threaten the government by
MASS EMIGRATION.
If u read Mahatma Gandhi's "my experiments with truth ",
you will foresee what i am trying to do .

Its a non -violent means of protest where we all get together ,contribute funds for this cause ,make a strong organisation which has following objectives--

1 helps general category meritorious students settle abroad .
2.protests by boycotting government services .
3.only choosing mp/mla who are anti -reservation.
4.form a new e government system comprising best brains of india,intellectuals .
5.If all our efforts failed ,we shall all migrate to a new no man's land ,but with our power of numbers ,brains,determination.
LET US FORM A NEW COUNTRY of intellectuals which is away from india and thus retain our identity .If u want a concrete change -

PM ME

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0