10-10-2008
doctor99

: Oct 2008
: 42
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day
Wake up indians

Dear friend poonam,

Kindly think about what i am trying to say with an open mind .i totally agree to all that you said .what u said is absolutely right in spirit
u said "we shudnt emigrate but we shud all fight against reservation to make our country free of this dreaded disease." hats off !my dear .

let me take you to the recent history "1990 ,Mandal Commission,youth in our country protested .My friend(manav sachdeva's sister(just 19 yr old ) burnt herself in a rally by spraying kerosene on herself ,i saw that ,it was real ,somebody i knew was burning alive ,she died .

I was just 7-8 years old .It left a huge impact upon me .

What happened ?
an inquiry
a commission report
debacle of government

The Reservation Still stands .

2007 ,we took part in protests at aiims (our fellow dr. s. sreedharan )died of hunger strike .
what happened ?

nothing
system stands .

i did not loose my fighting spirit .But dear poonam ,look at the problem from an eagle's eye .
focus
we need a CONCLUSIVE SOLUTION.

TO TALK ABOUT ANTI RESERVATION IS EASY .
WILL ANYBODY GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE DONE .

OUR COUNTRY IS RUN BY VOTE BANK POLITICS '
DALITS
MINORITIES ETC.
THEY ARE TRUMP CARDS FOR WINNING AN ELECTION .

SOON A GENERAL CANDIDATES FIGHTING RESERVATION WILL BECOME A WINNING TRUMP CARD AT THE HANDS OF SUCH A NASTY POLITICIAN .HE WILL KEEP HIS FOOT ON YOUR HEAD ,REACH THE PARLIAMENT ,AND WOULD TAKE HIS 30 CRORES IN A SECRET HORSE TRADING DEAL .THATS ALL WHAT WILL HAPPEN OUT OF ALL THIS HUSH AND CRY .WE NEED A REAL SOLUTION TO ANSWER THIS MESS WHICH OUR SHORT SIGHTED NATIONALIST LEADERS CREATED FOR US .