View Single Post
10-18-2012
GOD

: Oct 2012
: bhuban~h-e-a-v-e-n~eswar
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I know its really hard to create a revolution and turn around things at glimpse of an eye but don't lose hope one day will come we will win .
Its really a high concern that even if their is a huge question mark about all the scams and political affairs, the big heads have not even set any conference in order to clear the reasons behind it , that shows that they are guilty and as per right to information government should provide sufficient information about each and every move they make which they never do.well they take tons of money from us with the name of 'TAX' well i don't have any botheration about tax but i have some issues regarding the information that they never give about the money induced in development of our nation in an absolute open manner , they keep it safe with their accounts which are merely to be analyzed , how more will they eat , in my suggestion government should make a website through which each and every individual of our nation can see the improvement in each state by our ministers .

Make politics an Exam , let the ruler win.

and well just to say if i was the prime minister i would have took necessary actions in small spell of time but i know i cant i don't have that thing called politics .

If democracy is this , i will like to make it a communist one at least bigheads can be threatened and get job done.