08-03-2012
Gauravmishra15

: Jul 2012
: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (UK)
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Joining Politics vs not Joining

Hi friends, first of all I appreciate what Anna and team has done for the country so far. Here are my views -

Team Anna is stating that they were not seeing any positive response from the government, is the driving factor to open a political party. I feel that last time their revolution has made a good pressure on government and forced them to accept the thought and create a law(even the name they choose is Lokpal) which will change the current situation and improve condition from corrupt politicians and government employees.

Its been only 9 days since team Anna is sitting on a fast and they loose hope that nothing is going to happen even though numerous number of people are with them. So it gives an impression that team Anna is either loosing hope a little early or it was a pre decided plan to open a political party(what political parties like congress are claiming).

So far, Team Anna does not have as many MP/MLA's to cover full country smoothly and gracefully. if they want to win, they need to tie a knot with any political party. In that case they might not be able to put desired pressure on their partners to pass the bill they are willing to because Alliance may any time threaten to break the knot. This option reveals that they'll be in no profit situation. If team Anna wants to stand alone, they need to hire some quality people in order to have presence across the country. Doing this will lead them to unknown issues because no-one can judge a new person in as few days specially to run a political affair. Doing this will be a suicide mission according to me.

The better opinion according to me will be to push for "right to public vote" in order to decide any disputed matter/opinion. Right to reject will be an added advantage. Creating a new political part is spoiling country's political image as well as enabling people to create more mess if this attempt fails.

My opinion might be one sided or wrong but team Anna need to cover all the downside of this decision in order to maintain people trust for them and social integrity.

All the best for the decision.

Jai Hind.