View Single Post
08-03-2012
tembharep

: Aug 2011
: Yavatmal, Maharashtra
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Red face Yes, I think Team Anna should give a political alternative.

The reason: I am discussing this issue with my friends for one year. I mean effect and future of this movement.

In August, last year, we had lot of hopes that these present (corrupt) politicians will be on their knees in front of people movement and there will be good laws which will bring good governance in India. But one has to admit that many, at the same time, were afraid that this government is not going to make it happen as it will kill them. So, many of us did not have belief that this movement will really give something to us and hence they did not participate.

Secondly, during this last year, we were aware that congress and NCP and SP, are corrupt and against Janlokpal bill, still many of them won the elections. This is so frustrating, its like on the face of this movement, they are winning elections. Many of us started blaming the people of this country who voted to these corrupt parties. But the fact is that when it comes to voting there is no good people to vote for which is also a big disappointment. That is why we need good people in politics. After all, parliament members are the one who pass the laws.

Thirdly, current political system has gone so dirty; we need someone who can clean this election system. We need laws like "right to recall" and to bring these into place we need good and honest politicians. Whatever you do now being external pressure group, we can not make such laws which can affect current politicians directly.

Also we need good people to take good decisions for country which will give us better life, better food, better education, better security, better judicial system & …… so on. Can we do movement for every thing? So the ultimate solution, I think, is to have good leaders in government who will take care of all these issues simultaneously. This is why I think team Anna should give us a political alternative.

But at the same time, they also should play full pressure on the current issue of Janlokpal. I mean it should not go to waste basket.

I have decided to participate in their election campaign also. So I am really looking forward to it.

Jai hind!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tembharep; 08-03-2012 at 02:57 AM