View Single Post
08-20-2011
sanjaydhanjode

: Aug 2011
: Nagpur , Maharashtra
: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

To give your suggestions, feedback, etc. regarding this website, please reply to this thread.

Regards,

Admin
India Against Corruption
Online Public Community
i want to suggest that

1)the parliament people should need basic qualification & people support ,code of conduct ( i.e. not to sleep in parliament etc ).i want technology should be used with special identification for all indian to vote by post or email or electronic voting system in regional centres all over india in all govt offices. Public should be able to elect prime minister , president for country separately irrespective of party support.
2.I would say that person indulge in corruption should not get any govt. amenities , concessions,or any type of support.
3. The head of all department should submit monthly report to state authorities for actions incorporated & same should be displayed in newspapers.

4. It should be compulsory for every minister to complete their daily activities with proper feedback.

5. They should declared their daywise work sheet & completion certificate for the work allotted to them. If the work left unfinished or found wrongly quoted .his eligibility for the next election should be reviewed by election commissioner or any authorised person.

6. The person indulge in corruption should not get bail under any circumstances & should be taken in jail till his all issues get addressed in court.

7. All govt officials should not waste money for which special body for approval required with proper system.

there are many suggestions like that .....I hope My india & me will be safe in future.& hope there will be no more minister like education minister, etc which will waste & misuse my money & india