India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Me- Eashwar

I am 66 years old and have been part of ACPM( Anti Corruption People's Movement,Kerala. I work as Publicity Convener .....

09-15-2011

: Sep 2011
: Kerala
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Me- Eashwar

I am 66 years old and have been part of ACPM( Anti Corruption People's Movement,Kerala. I work as Publicity Convener for ACPM , Kerala. I had been to Ralegan Siddhi last week and had the good fortune to meet Annaji and the spirited leadership of India Against Corruption. May God bless Annaji with good health to give India the leadership to uproot corruption.
Together we can...Jai Hind.

Best Regards
Eashwar
09-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Sir we people r also with anna ji n thanks for ur support.
JAI HIND
09-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

It is very heartning to read aboutyour ehdavour.Please enlighten us with your accout as to how the people of Rahlegaon are taking the presence of the Media.Also,did you see any spy hanging around?Hats off to people of that fortunatr village.
09-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Yep...You're a lucky guy....
09-16-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Old is gold"

Respected Senior ! "I respect all the member of golden age"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0